I rewatched Lost Galaxy, and I have to say this is one of the best written series. What did you like about this season? Also how does it compare to Gingaman?

D

Dr Kain

I disagree. This series is one of Saban's worst. The villians were lame. The fact that they did not even go into the lost galaxy until the last 5 out of 8 episodes sucked (not to mention they barely even gave us the pirates). Not to mention the horrid music and lame copout of a ranger death ever. Oh, and the fact that how the hell did Trakeena and them survive the Zordon wave? If they had been from the lost galaxy, it would have made sense, but they weren't, so it didn't. The only thing that saved this show for me was Deviot, as he has one of the most kickass voices in the history of Power Rangers, but to be honest, this is the series where I stopped watching PR religiously, and it would remain that way until Dino Thunder, which was the last good PR series period.

Lurker
Yeah, everyone else is going to disagree with Dr Kain and I about this, but it wasn't the OMG GREATEST EVER that people around here thought it was. For awhile it was kinda bad. It took me many many tries to really get going on the show. I think it was that cheesy music that really did it.

It was the same style as In Space but something about it just did not work for me.

Yeah, everyone else is going to disagree with Dr Kain and I about this, but it wasn't the OMG GREATEST EVER that people around here thought it was. For awhile it was kinda bad. It took me many many tries to really get going on the show. I think it was that cheesy music that really did it.

It was the same style as In Space but something about it just did not work for me.

Lol make that a third person who agrees with you.

Time Force was way better IMO. In Space as well.

Eye See You
I LOVE PRLG.

But the one thing that absolutely pissed me off was that the villians didn't come from the Lost Galaxy and weren't destroyed by Zordon's wave. Even tho the series takes place 5 years after PRiS that is still no excuse, Zordon said his energy would destoy all of the evil.

That really pissed me off.

Another thing was the random portals opening in the first episode which got Maya to Terra Venture. No explanation...wtf.

Gingaman on the other hand fucking OWNED. Man, I feel like watch that one again. Probally the BEST debut episode of any Sentai series. Period.

GINGAREDDO!, RYOUMA!

I wouldnt call Lost Galaxy the "BEST", but it did had a kickass ending and I loved the theme song.

Lost Galaxy probably wasn't the best season. Although it was still a good season. The Rangers were pretty good, and the villiains were alright. I didn't like scorpius and Trakenna that much. The Magna Defender was pretty much the same as his sentai counter part. It's also a continuation of Pris, which is good as aspect of itself. The megazord was pretty good too, took to long for them to show it combined though.

Kuuguitar
LG's first episodes plodded. Though it's pretty good overall.

Lightspeed Rescue was tighter, IMO. *runs*

Lurker
The theme song WAS spectacular. I'm a big Space and Time Force fan though. Besides those, the rest of the post-Zordon Saban era didn't really blow me away.