Prism Flash!
GoGo Faibu was better. But as a PR show, I give it an "Eh, it was alright".

PRLR was pretty good for what it's worth...loved the Megabattle episode...unfortunately, this series didn't sit well with many PR Fans for various reasons.

PS: PRLR was better off using the Demon Hunter suit for Ryan, not that I don't have issues with the Titanium suit, but I mean...the rangers are fighting demons..."Demon Hunter"...put two and two together. I don't give a **** if it was "just used for the GoGoV movie"...PR fans preach "original" footage...the was a good chance...RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Hell, using Mint and Big Douser would've been great as well.

LSR was alright, it had some high points and some low points.

High points: Demons (kudos to them for using demons. :198:)
Our first government funded rangers, and our first American made ranger.

Low Points: Not a very memorable cast (atleast to me.), and I can't remember but was this the series with the fricken' mermaid? Wasn't a fan of the mermaid. I actually had alot more to say, but I've now forgotten it.:shakefist

At the end of the say, "Eh, it was alright."

CHiLL said:
I can't remember but was this the series with the fricken' mermaid? Wasn't a fan of the mermaid.

The Mermaid was actually Psycho Yellow...LMAO :laugh:

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
...which ripped off the design of a pre-Zyuranger sentai series. :laugh:
I knew nothing about that at the time. :redface2:

BTW, which series??

Would like to change his avatar
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
...which ripped off the design of a pre-Zyuranger sentai series. :laugh:

I didn't even notice that until reading this and Googling it...:laugh: But I didn't really see many LR episodes with Titanium. I just remember them ripping off of one of the Jin plots from Dairanger (the spider mark that makes its way up Ryou's chest, the snake mark that makes its way up...the Titanium guy's chest).

I agree with whoever said LR didn't have a memorable cast. I thought Sean cw Johnson was funny, though, in how ultra stiff he was. I didn't really bother much checking out LR -- not only did I actually like and keep up with GoGoFive, but by the time LR hit, I was slipping a bit out of tokusatsu.

CHiLL said:
BTW, which series??

Turboranger.

Last edited:
Justiriser Shirogane said:
People who hate Lightspeed are stupid.

wowowo ... easy tough guy. the series may rule for you but not for everyone. by saying those who doesn't like Lightspeed are stupid, u just shown how ignorant you are for others.