has left HJU. Not coming back.
Lightspeed Rescue... READY!!

This is 8th round for Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1: Round 1: 99.99%
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2: Round 2: 100%
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3: Round 3 : 100%. (7 people have voted "No! I hate it! Kakuranger is better!) So less liked MMPR Season 3.
Power Rangers Zeo Season 4 Round 4 have 100%. 2 of them are tie.
Power Rangers Turbo Season 5: Round 5 has 100% and last one is 62.50.
Power Rangers In Space Season 6: Round 6 has 100% (They voted the best option. Good season though. :))
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Season 7: Round 7: Another 100% The poll was pretty good. 6 people who voted the first option, they liked the series.

Let's see what this poll have and the poll will be closed next 4 days.

So what's your opinion on Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue and why? VOTE NOW

S

scikaiju

went with it was alright. I tought they could have done more with the concept then what they did. I didn't really care for the cast and I thought hey should have thought a little more ahead when they came up with the first original american ranger with Titanium. It suit was well done and all but somebody should have figured out the problem with the idea before they did

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
LSR was allright of a series. They had(at that time) one of the coolest morphing phases, and their jackets were totally pimp. The Titanium Ranger was badass as well....But I saw GoGoV about 2 months ago, and completely fell in love w/ the series. It's one of my favorite sentai series. So, my vote went for KyuKyu Sentai GoGoV

It's Judgement Time!
Lr has it's moments. It has some great action and damn good MEgazord battles. Great villains. Decent plot stories. I mean, I enjoyed it. Though the cast wasnt really my favorite. But at least the villains (suit ones) had some damn emotion to them. I liked the whole Titanium ranger deal. The finale was pretty awesome

Mad Skillz
Go Go V was better, the story seemed to stick better and I liked the idea of a family of rangers more. Though LSR did give us the first American ranger.

Life is showtime
GoGoV is definetely better. LSR wasn't all that great, didn't really like the Rangers and the henshin sucked bollocks.

Yeah, GoGo V was better, but I really hate that addition to the voting. Strips away from judging the show and throws off focus.

Kinda like saying, "On a scale of 1-10, how was your hamburger, sir?" And the answer being, "No! I like sushi better!" :confused:

Anyway, people, including me, dogged on this show a lot. After the high flying adventure of Galaxy and Space it was kind of a downer to basically have terrestrial PR firemen... it was pretty basic of a concept after blazing trails across the PR Universe.... IN SPACE!!!

Still... I caught a couple episodes in rerun and on its own, without being in the blast radius of two stellar series, it was alright. Had some interesting stories, but most of them were with the cast of demons and not the Rangers.

Only bright spot was Keith Robison as Joel, which out of all the Power Rangers ever to air on television is most like me. Everytime he was on, he stole the scene and had my friend and I cracking up. I was also impressed that he ended up getting Ms. Fairweather too. Go, Keith!

So, all in all... it was alright.

Oh yeah... the Titanium Ranger story was pretty good too. Uncharacteristically dark and complex. That was pretty cool.