If they had enough money in the budget for a 6th ranger in GoGo V, what do you think he would've looked like? I think he probably would've looked like the titanium ranger with the helmet.

Mad Skillz
Most wikis are just fan nonsense when it comes to that sort of thing, people who just jump to conclusions. There was no sixth in GoGo-V because the the theme was that the members were five siblings. Even still, I think their father once joked that one of the robots was their sixth member and there was that movie with Demon Hunter, who looked a lot cooler than the US made Ranger.

I knew they had the Demon Hunter for the movie, and he's a lot cooler than the titanium. I think if I watch GoGo V i'll understand a bit better, and what toku series is that character in your banner from?

Banned
If they had enough money in the budget for a 6th ranger in GoGo V, what do you think he would've looked like? I think he probably would've looked like the titanium ranger with the helmet.

Them not having a 6th ranger in GoGoV had nothing to do with money or the budget. Where did you even get that from? :sly:

Eye See You
I just imagine it being Titanium Ranger because there is no need to wonder about it when the show aired in 1999 and we are now in 2010.

How do ya figure not having a 6th was about the budget? Oo

That is an excellent question, I got no idea how anyone could even believe something like that.

Them not having a 6th ranger in GoGoV had nothing to do with money or the budget.

Exacally.

I actually love the fact that GoGoFive didn't have a sixth member, especially during the time they fought those three angelic demons. they could actually defeat them w/o Titanium's help compared to the Lightspeed Rescue team!
I still love both series though. they're both quite different and unique in their own ways.