DSP

Lurker
With Power Rangers no longer making new series, how many of you would like it if the power rangers production company took up a Kamen Rider License?

I know Power Rangers, Kamen Rider two different franchises, not the same, they'd be called power rangers by kids, but really does that really bloody matter, hasn't stopped Toei from pushing sentai and KR together so why should it stop the US from doing so. Anyway to the point of this thread, who would have liked to see the production crew, directors, writers etc working on Kamen Rider, I for one would welcome it considering how well RPM turned out plus they are pretty much the best a american tokusatsu (granted no competition) but they've done just as good or even better than toei has in the past. Any personal faves you'd like to see take the helm at writing a KR series?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Sorry, but I would never think of Disney getting their greedy hands on Kamen Rider, since Adness Entertainment is dealing with Kamen Rider now, but we not quite sure if they will continue on licensing its rights to adapt it. Only Disney owns the rights to cooperate with TOEI to promote Super Sentai, but never Kamen Rider since it's too dark to handle.

DSP

Lurker
I'm not talking about Disney I'm talking about the actual crew members who work on the shows, like directors etc look at them for their personal achievements not for being under Disney.

they would do a better job than adness did.

RPM was not that childish. so they could do something close...using Decade