The DMG Mini Painting System Now On Kickstarter

Staff member
Those who enjoy painting miniature figures for tabletop games (or other reasons) may be interested in The DMG Mini Painting System, a new customizable artist’s workstation from Dog Might Games.
The Mini Painting System is set up as a series of tiles that are interchangeable. Through this method, it can be made to fit any space and customized to fit the needs of any artist. EVERYTHING is customizable, even the wood paneling with 16 finishes to pick from. The only essential part of the system are the paints and brushes, but you can add a lot of elements, including a phone stand for people who broadcast painting videos online.
Pay attention, because the way in which this product is being sold on Kickstarter is rather different from every other crowdfunded product you’ve seen. Due to the nature of what this is and how every package will be tailored to the needs of its buyer, it is impossible to...

Continue reading...

Staff member
Last year Renegade Studios introduced the Power Rangers Deck Building Game, a multiplayer experience where participants assume the roles of popular PR heroes and villains and do battle via the slapping of cardboard. The deck has grown in size since the core set was released…an expansion based on the Zeo season came soon after, and now Renegade is preparing to release the second expansion, based on Power Rangers RPM.
In the Power Rangers Deck Buiding game, two to four players choose their sides and begin drawing cards. Each player starts with a small deck, but grows more powerful as the game wears on, until the climactic Megazord vs. Monster fight commences. Each battle takes thirty minutes to an hour. The RPM expansion is not a stand-alone — you will need the core set to use it. But the extra cards will introduce new season-specific strategies such as building up RPM to penetrate your foe’s defenses, or draining their energy to leave them weakened.
The RPM: Get in Gear set, as it’s...

Continue reading...

Tower Climber
I can't wait to send people to the Dark Realm with this card game.

俺はドラスデイックの男
So this is what Netflix means when they said they will enter the world of gaming.

M

Mikelo

I love paintings but I'm not that perfect at It, I haven't heard of this DMG mini painting or maybe I have but couldn't remember . its something worthy to try.

My kids will like this, therefore I hope they succeed in achieving their goal. They enjoy playing board games a lot, and allowing them to paint the pieces may help them express their creativity.