Tokusatsu Geek
This is my sixth original team. I've been working on it since last year. It's mainly a tribute to Kamen Rider Double and some parts of it are a tribute to "Deadliest Warrior". I'm still working on the zords & monsters. Here's the premise.

In the city of Swiftville, a dangerous evil lurks in its depths. An army of mechanized monstrosities created by the evil Dr. Mechanos has now surfaced and begun their attack on the peaceful city. But out from the depths of the shadows, a streak of hope rises to fight this evil. Using special USB flash drives called Earth Memories, five people that were part of various disasters caused by the machine attacks will become a new team of heroes. That team is the Power Rangers Cyber Strike!!!!!!!

Tokusatsu Geek
The Rangers live & work at a smoothie place called Monsieur Smoothie. It's run by Pink's mom. Their home is an apartment dwelling above the restaurant. Their base of operations, the Strike Dojo, is beneath it and there are secret passageways that lead to it. Pink's dad is their mentor.

Their last names all pertain to something. One of them is after a longtime friend of mine. The others are after my favorite football player, an actress, a character on an anime, and one of my favorite Kamen Riders.

Tokusatsu Geek
Since I last posted in this thread, I came up with a bunch of cool monsters. Including tributes to the main Kamen Riders of this century. But not Fourze. Currently working on the final piece of the Agito Tribute. The Kuuga, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva & OOO Tributes have been thought up. Most of them don't have names.

Tokusatsu Geek
It's been six months and I've been thinking up a lot of ideas for Cyber Strike. I decided that the Rangers will have their own Elemental Earth Memories. I also added/removed some zords. Some new allies have been thought up. As well as a bunch of monsters & evil Earth Memories. But certain things still elude me. Am open to ideas. Below are the Monsters Tributes.

Stagginator = Stag Beetle/Arsenal Memory = Kamen Rider Kuuga
Spotlight/Mind Memory = Kamen Rider Agito
Mirror/Dragon Memory = Kamen Rider Ryuki...Leader of a team of Animal Kung-Fu Based monsters.
Dialburst = Cell Phone/Blast Memory = Kamen Rider 555

Decklash = Deck Of Cards/Sword Memory = Kamen Rider Blade
Flamethrower/Beat (As In Music) Memory = Kamen Rider Hibiki
Motorswarm = Motorcycle/Beetle Memory = Kamen Rider Kabuto
Chronoloco = Locomotive Train/Time Memory = Kamen Rider Den-O
Batlink = Bat/Chain Memory = Kamen Rider Kiva

Masquerade = Camera/Mask Memory = Kamen Rider Decade...It's a Shapeshifter
Trio Of Medals/Triple Memory = Kamen Rider OOO
Baseball Gear/Smash Memory = Tribute to my first original team
Wildrush = Football Equipment/Boar Memory = Tribute to my first original team
Istik = Hockey Equipment/Glacier Memory = Tribute to my first original team
Strikeblast = Bowling Ball/Cannon Memory = Tribute to my first original team
Dribbleclaw = Basketball Gear/Crab Memory = Tribute to my first original team
Brachiosaurus Skeleton/Flute Memory = Jason David Frank/Tommy Oliver

Other Unnamed Monsters
Garbage Truck/Belch Memory
Gold Brick/Lava Memory
Speaker/Banshee Memory
Sea Shells/Toxic Memory
Rock/Grapple Memory
Concrete/Toad Memory...Part of that Kung-Fu Team
Jack O'lantern/Dream Memory
Tennis Racket/Prank Memory
Bulldozer/Viking Memory...A New General

Other Named Monsters
Digmon = Drill/Mole Memory
Punchbug = Boxing Gloves/Centipede Memory...Part of that Kung-Fu Team
Bearbank = Teddy Bear/Cash Memory
Soul Edge = Axe/Guitar Memory
Directron = Video Camera/Warp Memory
Wingcutter = Scissors/Crane Memory...Part of that Kung-Fu Team
Polarizard = Magnets/Lizard Memory...Part of that Kung-Fu Team
Stringerette = Tarantula/Marionette Memory
Ferocitus = Tyrannosaurus Skeleton/Savage Memory...MMPR Tribute
Spikera = Triceratops Skeleton/Spike Memory...MMPR Tribute
Gravidactyl = Pterodactyl Skeleton/Moon Memory...MMPR Tribute
En-rage = Car/Rage Memory
Helistorm = Helicopter/Storm Memory

Below are some evil Earth Memories that need "hosts".
Plastic
Jungle

The new zord I added is a Peacock. It becomes a War Fan and belongs to Pink. When you look at a Peacock spreading its plumage, you can see it becoming a War Fan. The Beak will be a spike to add extra damage to the monsters. Still have no idea what to replace the Squid Zord with. The other zords I have are as follows. The colors imply who they belong to.

Eagle
Lobster
Gorilla
Horse
Wolf
Mantis/Twin Hooks
Starfish/Shuriken
Snake/Bow & Arrow
Peacock/War Fan
Hammerhead Shark/Hammer
Lion
Tiger
Rhino

Last edited:
Tokusatsu Geek
The Gaim Tribute's name is officially Seedtrap.

I still have no idea what to call the Jason David Frank Tribute monster. It's a Brachiosaurus Skeleton/Flute Memory.