Beast Morphers has completed filming as Roxy confirmed recently and they had a wrap party the rumors about the 21st full time Power Rangers team will likely start to fly by late spring so perfect time to make a pre thread and close out our other thread about what Hasbro could do for their 2nd series and 6th on Nick.

Mods please close out the Best Chance to Be Adapted Thread. We are in Official Rumors mode at this stage.

The next series could be based on the 2 rival rangers team series and could become the real 'Power Rangers Hexagon' :cool:

I'd like to see Power Rangers Astro Force (Or New Hasbro name) since they have a Ranger for each of the planet's and it would be the first time in 23 years we got a space themed series. Last one was Mega Ranger which was adapted as In Space.

The next series could be based on the 2 rival rangers team series and could become the real 'Power Rangers Hexagon' :cool:

I'd be surprised of Hasbro decided to adapt Lupin VS Pat at all.

Part of me expects them to completely skip it; if they can. Japan loves their over-exaggerated super thief characters (like Lupin III). However, I'm pretty sure most people in America don't want to promote thievery and law-breaking in a show aimed at children, even if they are doing it for a righteous cause. I feel like that might cause some trouble.

On the other hand! I would applaud them if they not only adapted that show, but kept the Cops VS Robbers motif. I genuinely expect them to change it somehow. Maybe instead of thieves, they turn them into a team of Robin Hood-esque vigilantes. I might even expect the two teams to work together more often than their Japanese counterparts. Who knows for sure, but I wouldn't put it past them.

R

raden238

Part of me expects them to completely skip it; if they can. Japan loves their over-exaggerated super thief characters (like Lupin III). However, I'm pretty sure most people in America don't want to promote thievery and law-breaking in a show aimed at children, even if they are doing it for a righteous cause. I feel like that might cause some trouble.

On the other hand! I would applaud them if they not only adapted that show, but kept the Cops VS Robbers motif. I genuinely expect them to change it somehow. Maybe instead of thieves, they turn them into a team of Robin Hood-esque vigilantes. I might even expect the two teams to work together more often than their Japanese counterparts. Who knows for sure, but I wouldn't put it past them.

I don't see how the Sentai footage can coincide with Hasbro's Lupin and Pato working together theory, since they're weren't that many episodes with them together as a team. They could just film all original fights but I just don't see that happening. I have a feeling it's either Toqger or Kyuranger that's adapted next. The motif is safe and they can easily transition without much effort. Lupin v Pato is pretty complex for a kids show lol, but we will see what happens.

Saban II had done their own stuff for Dino Charge and Ninja Steel.

Of we get Rangers Vs Rangers and Hasbro may pull an In Space stunt when they rebuilt Mega Ranger from scratch throwing out the game and Inter dimension themes. It may not be Ranger Vs Ranger but we could see a Ninja Storm type plot when Rangers went to two Academies. That might be how Hasbro may start the 2 Ranger team series and bringing the 6 Rangers together. Only not Ranger Vs Ranger but two teams of Rangers.

If

Sorry typo.

If Hasbro does pull a Mega Ranger Gut It angle we might get this.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Something tells me that the only way they'd attempt adapting Lupin VS Pato would be in some sort of mini-arc within another Ranger series, or something.

Latest rumor says we get the Dino series next year in 2021 making the 4th time Power Rangers has adapted Dinos for Power Rangers.

So far

Saban Era I
Mighty Morphin

Jetix
Dino Thunder

Saban Era II
Dino Charge

So it looks like Hasbro may adapt the current Dino series. Dino Charge was 2015 - 2016.

This would put us 6 years later. Meaning Series XXVIII and XXIX. One year short of the 30th Series for Power Rangers.

Had Hasbro delayed a year the second half would be Series XXXI of Power Rangers and the perfect time to adapt this.

This is the current rumor. We will know more after Part 2 of Beast Morphers closes out on Nick in 2020.

Lurker

I just finished that show not too long ago and I was thinking how they'd adapt this if they could. I would adapt it as a sentai vs power rangers show lol that would definitely be interesting