Power Rangers 2012-2013 News Thread - Production on hold until 2012

Please, point it out to me where I said or implied that they're stupid or anything of the sort. All I'm saying is that I don't want the adaptation of Gokaiger to be an exact copy of Gokaiger like Samurai being an exact copy of Shinkenger by adding in Goranger to Jetman as well as the core 5 Dairanger suits.

It's not like it has not gotten some hype from people who have seen bits of Gokai due to their friends and besides ,why does it have to be an exact copy?
Just remove the space pirate motif from the main 5 and make them a homage to the first rangers in name and casting. The whole Zangyack Empire? Just make it a new evil that wants to succeed where Rita failed, being her superior and cast the five rangers that know nothing of the Power Rangers that came before. Although they live in Angel Grove , they became the stuff of legend and myth and are left to the task of being the latest Power Rangers .

Eye See You
She told me you were spot on and you were a sex machine at it's best.

I think you are just being modest.

Lurker
PR continuity > Sentai continuity

:sly:

You're implying that Continuity doesn't happen in Sentai, yet it does for PR? Sorry, I think that Sentai also has continuities as well as PR does through teamups, etc.

Or are you saying that PR coninuity is better than Sentai's or something? :sly:

Eye See You
:sly:

You're implying that Continuity doesn't happen in Sentai, yet it does for PR? Sorry, I think that Sentai also has continuities as well as PR does through teamups, etc.

Or are you saying that PR coninuity is better than Sentai's or something? :sly:

PR continuity has always been better than Sentai's.

Sentai continuity is alright and it does have continuity, mainly because they got the act straight via team up films. But PR will always have better continuity, RPM is the only series that causes issues... and they can't do an alt. dimension route considering we saw the OO Red helmet, the only thing they can do is have the entire Disney era be another timeline which is fine for me and keep the Saban timeline together. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

Golden Deal
PR continuity has always been better than Sentai's.

Sentai continuity is alright and it does have continuity, mainly because they got the act straight via team up films. But PR will always have better continuity, RPM is the only series that causes issues... and they can't do an alt. dimension route considering we saw the OO Red helmet, the only thing they can do is have the entire Disney era be another timeline which is fine for me and keep the Saban timeline together. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

i think that issue with the red OO helmet is not an issue, if you just say, that it´s a prototype of the RPM red helmet.
The fact, that it layed in the alphabet soup must be considered for that^^
Btw the discripton for the announced samurai/rpm TU tells us already, that rpm is actually settlet in a different dimension.
But that must not mean, that all disney seasons are a different timeline.