Power Ranger Zords that share the same Connectors?

Hello,

I was wondering, other than the 2010 Dino Megazord (and its vehicle zords and cycles) and the PR: Samurai Zords, what other sets/pairs of megazords from different sseason share the same type of connectors so you can do things like limb swap across series.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
The Wild force, Ninjastorm and SPD Megazords share the same connector points for arms. As well as The Dinothunder megazords and Boukenger mecha only. The Jungle fury and Shinken-oh legs are also swappable.

The Wild force, Ninjastorm and SPD Megazords share the same connector points for arms. As well as The Dinothunder megazords and Boukenger mecha only. The Jungle fury and Shinken-oh legs are also swappable.

Which Jungle Fury? (I'm assuming you mean the Deluxe and not the Transforming one?).... so does that mean Shinken-Oh can ride the Deluxe Rhino Steel Rhino?

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Which Jungle Fury? (I'm assuming you mean the Deluxe and not the Transforming one?).... so does that mean Shinken-Oh can ride the Deluxe Rhino Steel Rhino?

I think the way the legs are angled that Shinken-Oh can't ride on the Deluxe Rhino Steel.