MV Maker
Is there any way to do this and have the link show up as clickable text (like other links) instead of embedding the video (and having it take up a ton of space)?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Bit of an odd request, since not many people here (that I know of, at least) have had a problem with the videos embedding here. Just for a little background info:
Bit of an update regarding posting videos.

If the video is on YouTube, it is no longer required to use the VIDEO tags. That being said, you still probably should use the tags just in case of any forum updates that we may get in the future. Also, it should make no difference whether the YouTube video uses HTTP or HTTPS or if you're using the long or short URL links as all of them should now embed.

The VIDEO tags will still be needed if the video is hosted on other sites like DailyMotion (when you click the VIDEO tag button, the pop-up window you get should state which video services will work). If you're trying to post a video from a site that is not included amongst the ones listed in the pop-up wndow, then it may not embed at all and you'll likely have to just post it as a URL link (so as an example, for anyone like me who sometimes watch videos on Youku, those can only be posted as URL links since they can't/won't embed here).
- http://forums.henshinjustice.net/sh...me-This-Week&p=1741071&viewfull=1#post1741071

We're still (or at least, I'm still) trying to figure out all of the new little quirks that come with VB4, so in regards to your request, if you specifically want to share a vieo but just keep it as a URL link, the only solution that I can think of is to use a "link shortening" website like [url]http://tinyurl.com[/url] or Google's URL Shortener

MV Maker
Thanks. It's not something I've had to do before, so that's not an option I'd considered. Thanks, either way.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
No worries. Before we switched to VB4, all you would need to do to keep a video link as a link was to post it with "HTTPS" instead of just "HTTP". However now with VB4, even "HTTPS" videos will embed.