i have a challenge for all of you I need a poster & a banner for my YouTube Channel All Credit will go to You the poster & banner must say Pyrus Masquerade Productions (Please Get The Spelling Correct). With or without the Samurai Rangers (Mega Mode would be awesome) or (TaToBa, GataKiriBa, RaToraTah, SaGoZo, TaJaDoru, or ShaUTa). Big enough to make a poster But small enough to be Printed on Printer Paper Meaning you could include The Samurai Rangers or not And correct and if possible Jungle Fury Text Style Ninja Storm Text Style or Samurai Text Style

i have a challenge for all of you I need a poster & a banner for my YouTube Channel All Credit will go to You the poster & banner must say Pyrus Masquerade Productions (Please Get The Spelling Correct). With or without the Samurai Rangers (Mega Mode would be awesome) or (TaToBa, GataKiriBa, RaToraTah, SaGoZo, TaJaDoru, or ShaUTa). Big enough to make a poster But small enough to be Printed on Printer Paper Meaning you could include The Samurai Rangers or not And correct and if possible Jungle Fury Text Style Ninja Storm Text Style or Samurai Text Style

Podcast Name & Banner Wanted

Hello Everyone I am in need of a very creative & original name for Soundout12 & my Podcast. Our podcast we will talk about Super Senatai news/episodes, Kamen Rider news/episodes, Bakugan news/episodes, Power Rangers news/episodes, Toys we have bought recently, & other stuff we will through in. Also we will need a banner supporting the name & theme of the podcast, if you have any questions post it here or on my channel.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Geez, three threads that ask for the exact same thing.

THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE!