Red Falcon
Old School > New School

even though i haven't watch that much old school toku yet :sweat:

Old Old Old, anything in the 60's 70' especially w000h :buttrock:

Banned
I love the old and new. IMO people that limit themselves to only one era of toku are losing out.

I have much love for the old school tokusatsus. Let's see; my shoutouts.

Bioman: my first old school show I watched. Although it was English dubbed, it was great. One of the best toku soundtracks/background music(made me go out and download the whole thing).

Liveman: first toku I watched raw. best sentai story line I've seen and it was very dark and very violent.

Kamen Rider Super-1: the one I'm watching now. The fighting scene are excellent. Not sure about the second half of the show(although the two women villians are very attractive and sexy in their human forms) but it had the best finish to an arc I've seen in a while at the end of the first half.

Kamen Rider Black/RX: This should be a no brainer. If it weren't for their clips on youtube, I would have never started to watch KR. If there was one word to describe these two shows it would be classic.

Metalder: I got nothing but love for this show. This show is one of the few that defines the word old school toku. Excellent storyline and excellent characters. Neros Empire is one of the most interesting evil organization you will see in toku. Excellent soundtrack/background music.

Also Robot Keiji K, Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Gekkou Kamen, Kamen Rider V3, Kaiketsu Zubat, Sky Rider: A few of the best kickass old school toku openings.

I also have lotsa love for the classic tokusatsu. :D

UNFORTUNATELY...

I still don't have the glory of watching them all. Hopefully, I could find some around here...