Pompo The Cinephile Opens In Theaters

Staff member
Takayuki Hirao’s animated film Pompo the Cinephile is being given the big-screen treatment for its US debut, thanks to distributor GKids. And there’s no wait — the day of release is TODAY, so you can see it in mere hours (assuming one of the showings is close enough to where you are right now).
The Pompo mentioned in the title is a prolific producer in the glitzy town of Nyallywood, but most of her output is B-movie schlock. That becomes a problem when she meets Gene, an apprehensive director who wants to make a deeply moving, high-quality, Oscar-winning (or whatever replaces an Oscar in this alternate universe) motion picture. He’s got the actors, including the famed Martin Braddock as his lead…but can Pompo avoid messing it all up?
See if Pompo the Cinephile is playing near you through the official...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/pompo-the-cinephile-opens-in-theaters/]Continue reading...

An Anime about making movies? Japan always find a reason to make anime about certain things from Bath Houses to Beyblades. I like the theme since I am also a cinephile that I neglected my job as a writer here that other people have more articles than me now.