Ashes to ashes
Can someone add me for the Friend Safari Zones.

My FC is 4081 5525 4671

I already add everyone on the OP's list

Added. I've also got several pending additions here from the OP list, if anyone else would be kind enough to add! :castlerock:

Hiya gents, mind adding me into the mix? Don't have a plethora of friends on this thing and would appreciate it. (Y Version)

Code: 0748-3094-2758
Safari: Garbodor, Drapion, Cascoon (Poison Type)

DorifutoKaizā
They finally reveal the 719th Pokémon, Diancie which will be in the upcoming movie in CoroCoro magazine. Guess they are gonna reveal the other two new legendaries and Lati@s's mega form in the next films in 2015 and 2016.

FC: 4313-1492-8529 Have Lampent and Pumpkaboo.

Got others to add.

Last edited:
DorifutoKaizā
A new event has been announced. Making its first appearance worldwide, the special PokéBall Pattern Vivillon is to be given at the Pokémon Center in Paris from June 4th to June 21st. This Vivillon is Level 12 and comes with the moves Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen and Struggle Bug. It is unknown if this event will make it out of France.

DorifutoKaizā
It has been revealed that the next special form of Vivillon has been announced. This form, the Fancy Pattern, is to be distributed when over 100 million Pokémon have been traded on the GTS and is to tie in with the fact that Vivillon is the most traded Pokémon. The number is currently sitting at 85 million so only has 15 million to go. It is said that the distribution will be worldwide. The actual means of distribution has yet to be confirmed.

Lurker
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRXtxUXMqU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRXtxUXMqU[/ame]

For those interested, a Wi-Fi event in the US giving away Heracross and Pinsir to the versions opposite of those where they are exclusive is coming up - afterwards, you can go to Gamestop to get their Mega Stones.

Why they didn't just let the Wi-Fi ones hold the stones is beyond me, but there you go.