Lurker
Sweet! You and hentai have what I don't have hah

fire.gif
Hentailover (hentailovr): 2552-1749-5398 - Ponyta, Charmeleon, ???

Last one is supposed to be Braixen.

Lmao! epic! XD

also remember guys I still have an army of infected Charmanders if anyone needs the pokerus virus ... lol cant belive ive been playing the pokemon games since day one and I had never had pokerus before :) had a few shiny charizards on my travels though

I didn't know what a Pokerus was until last week and I too have been playing since day 1 ahha.

And thanks, hentai.

Lurker
I’m still looking for Ocean, Savannah, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Archipelago, and Jungle Vivillion. I have spare Polar, Garden, Marine, Continental, Modern, Elegant (I doubt anyone needs this one XD), Tundra, High Plains, and River.

I’m still looking for Ocean, Savannah, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Archipelago, and Jungle Vivillion. I have spare Polar, Garden, Marine, Continental, Modern, Elegant (I doubt anyone needs this one XD), Tundra, High Plains, and River.

Can I have like half your extra's for a bunch of Polars and like one High Plains? Cause you're doing a lot better than me at this.

min snopp är gul
I think I've added everyone now. Can anyone confirm what my Friend Safari has?

Does anyone have a Pokemon with PokeRus and Mewtwonite Y up for trading? I'm playing on a Japanese 3DS, so I can offer some Japanese Dittos if you want to try on the Masuda method or a Mewtwonite X for the Y. Or is it based on language?

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Okay, let's make this clear guys:

The girl in the Hotel Richissime room listening to the elevator IS NOT THE GHOST GIRL FROM THE FIGHTING DOJO BUILDING!!

She's just a random Hex Maniac who likes to listen to the elevator. Gah! It's not hard to understand! If she was meant to be the ghost girl she would have dissapeared. And possible appear in more than two spots!

Or at LEAST be scary.

It's friggin' annoying how people mix up the two. It's not like ghosts in previous games didn't use the sprites of regular trainers. Did anyone mistook a Lass for the bridge ghost of Unova?! There's a bunch of Hex Maniac that appear from that point on! Are you gonna tell me she also sells you Moo Moo Milk?