Wow, I was totally blown away. The graphics look AMAZING.
In the previous thread I said I wouldn't have liked Gen III remakes, but if it was like this, I'd be okay with it.

Also love that they're trying to do a simultaneous release now, thank you Nintendo~

Luckily I actually already have a 3DS, but I still wanna get the 3dsXL (hoping they bring over the pickachu edition one day).

The fact that the last two gens came only a few months after their Japanese release [American wise] , it was going to happen eventually.

Raxbait: Hip
Yeah, you're right, B2/W2 both were released in the same year as the jpn release last year. I just didn't think it would be so soon haha

And Pokemon? It's been in the same rut since the third generation not only graphically, but playability wise. Why play a game that has a ostensibly predictable path of RPG that does not throw in other curve balls?

I want to be able to go off the beaten path, have the choice to become evil or be an anti hero , rather than be a hero in every single game. They just change the Pokemon and the aesthetics for much of it until the fifth , where actual effort was put into the games.

Maybe with this , they will have something cooler in store.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Ranger

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Mystery_Dungeon

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Conquest

The Great Me
Alright. Time for me to make my claim on this thread. Nobody touches that big-ass bird (Y mascot) except me, got it? I need that bird to fly around the world and also to blast Masta's ass.

LOL Just kidding. I'm so taking Y. I feel like I need that bird. And I'm taking that furball, Fennekin. I have a thing for Fire starters and Fennec Foxes (Anyone noticed that Fennekin's based off a Fennec Fox?).

No Fear, No Pain.
Hmmmm yeah I'm cool with this. Except the part where I havn't even started playing Black 2 yet -____-' I should do that soon. Fire Emblem Awakening comes out next month too for those that need another excuse to get a 3DS.

On a side note...probably going to go with Chespin. Froakie, and Fennekin are kinda cool, but Chespin just feels right. It will be the first time I've started with a grass type in a new series in a long time.

Last edited:
Lurker
If the Fire starter doesn't become a Fighting-type like the last three, I think I'll go with that one this Gen.

No Fear, No Pain.
If the Fire starter doesn't become a Fighting-type like the last three, I think I'll go with that one this Gen.

But it works so good, well for me anyway. Though after three gens I can understand your feelings. Me, I like my little fire type to grow up into Kung Fu masters. I got a feeling though that the water type will be become part psychic. Just a hunch.