Aronbafon
Going backwards with Pokemon is going to be really weird. I mean before you didn't really lose as much going back. Now it'll be two completely different games.

im enjoying a casual playthrough on Pokemon X at the moment, I do have Y and another 3DS (slightly broken) :sweat: so yes that means I do already have all the starters and 2 charmanders.

Im really enjoying it! after seeing this Mega Gengar I want one!

Aronbafon
im enjoying a casual playthrough on Pokemon X at the moment, I do have Y and another 3DS (slightly broken) :sweat: so yes that means I do already have all the starters and 2 charmanders.

Im really enjoying it! after seeing this Mega Gengar I want one!

Well you don't need two Charmanders. I'm in the post game (And I picked Bulbasaur) and can buy a Charizard Y stone for 300,000.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So..........who's gonna attempt to take their old Pokemon games and try to transfer everybody into their X/Y game to attempt to fill the Pokedex?

Aronbafon
So..........who's gonna attempt to take their old Pokemon games and try to transfer everybody into their X/Y game to attempt to fill the Pokedex?

That's what Pokémon Bank is for. I do need to scrape together Legendaries in it.

And apparently you can change your PSS icon.

That's what Pokémon Bank is for. I do need to scrape together Legendaries in it.

And apparently you can change your PSS icon.

Well Bank is great when gathering your Black/White (and Black/White 2) Pokemon..............what about everyone before that :169:

im a little let down by this pokemon bank, I dont own pokemon black/2 or white/2 but I have heart gold and soul silver :/ but no support! boo! :p

im a little let down by this pokemon bank, I dont own pokemon black/2 or white/2 but I have heart gold and soul silver :/ but no support! boo! :p

Yes, it forces people with LeafGreen/FireRed and HeartGold/SoulSilver to go buy Black/White or Black/White 2 and transfer everything there before they use the Pokemon Bank............at least that's what I'm hearing from the hardcore Pokemon users.

that sucks at least in my opinion, im not going to rush out and buy them ... however there void in my collection is looking pretty blank :sweat: (missing 7 of the main pokemon games)