[Video Game] Pokemon X and Y: Friend Codes in the OP

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
Alright, I finished everything I could do in Post-Game (Minus the battle buildings) so...time for Friend Safari/Shiny Hunting.

Friend Code:
2234-8442-4702
(Also if someone could tell me what my Safari is that would be awesome!)

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Hello folks. I'm looking to add more people to my 3DS and increase my friend safari!

3351-4279-0146 (n8nmonster) - Farfetch'd, Woobat, Tropius.

By the way... do you guys have an index for all the FCs in this thread? It's somewhat of a hassle going page by page just to find them.

edit: ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED

Added you as well. FYI my Friend Safari is Bug. It's not particularly impressive. Ledyba, Masquerain and Pinsir.

shortboy

Thanks, Undrave. Don't worry, the first 3DS that I played on was a Ghost and had Phantump, Lampent, Drifblim....

And Savior, you're a Ground type that currently offers Phanpy and Marowak.

I've also updated the list on the previous page

RoxasuEX

Lurker
Hello folks. I'm looking to add more people to my 3DS and increase my friend safari!

3351-4279-0146 (n8nmonster) - Farfetch'd, Woobat, Tropius.

By the way... do you guys have an index for all the FCs in this thread? It's somewhat of a hassle going page by page just to find them.

edit: ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED

ReD-X: 1032-2372-1924
Dark Kabuto: 2964-9524-3546
electric.gif
Aoiblue (Tony): 3411-0940-9045 - Emolga, Pikachu, ???
water.gif
Galaxian: 4167-4523-0874 - Krabby, Wartotle, Frogadier
Red Ranger: 2535-4134-7376
bug.gif
Hidden Masta: 4597-0684-2616 - Kakuna, Whirlipede, Ariados
normal.gif
Hell Kaiser Andy (Andy): 4527-7844-7944 - Tediursa, Minccino, Eevee
bug.gif
Undrave (Undrave): 4098-3088-5423 - Ledyba, Masquerain, Pinsir
Hentailover: 2552-1749-5398
DecaEnd: 4313-1116-7174
RoxasuEX: 3067-5043-0329
water.gif
billySEEDDecade (Billy): 1091-8727-0066 - Krabby, Quagsire, ???
normal.gif
KamenRiderAsh (Ryooshi): 2509-2189-6939 - Tediursa, Loudred, Eevee
Josh: 1032-1233-3156
RagnorokKing: 2208-4462-9323
ground.gif
Savior Den-o (Stan): 2234-8442-4702 - Phanpy, Marowak, ???

Added everyone on this list so far

shortboy

Sweet! You and hentai have what I don't have hah

fire.gif
Hentailover (hentailovr): 2552-1749-5398 - Ponyta, Charmeleon, ???
psychic.gif
RoxasuEX (Allen): 3067-5043-0329 - Munna, Sigllyph, ???

ReD-X

im going to go through the list tomorrow and add people I dont already have, and for people just looking for friend safari my other DS code is Lilb!t<h: 3668-8558-3809

sorry for any offence caused on the username of that one :sweat:

Alright, I finished everything I could do in Post-Game (Minus the battle buildings) so...time for Friend Safari/Shiny Hunting.

Friend Code:
2234-8442-4702
(Also if someone could tell me what my Safari is that would be awesome!)

im going to go through the list tomorrow and add people I dont already have, and for people just looking for friend safari my other DS code is Lilb!t<h: 3668-8558-3809

sorry for any offence caused on the username of that one :sweat:

Two little bitches added!:thumbs:

ReD-X

Lmao! epic! XD

also remember guys I still have an army of infected Charmanders if anyone needs the pokerus virus ... lol cant belive ive been playing the pokemon games since day one and I had never had pokerus before :) had a few shiny charizards on my travels though

shortboy

I didn't know what a Pokerus was until last week and I too have been playing since day 1 ahha.

And thanks, hentai.

I’m still looking for Ocean, Savannah, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Archipelago, and Jungle Vivillion. I have spare Polar, Garden, Marine, Continental, Modern, Elegant (I doubt anyone needs this one XD), Tundra, High Plains, and River.

I’m still looking for Ocean, Savannah, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Archipelago, and Jungle Vivillion. I have spare Polar, Garden, Marine, Continental, Modern, Elegant (I doubt anyone needs this one XD), Tundra, High Plains, and River.

Can I have like half your extra's for a bunch of Polars and like one High Plains? Cause you're doing a lot better than me at this.

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
I think I've added everyone now. Can anyone confirm what my Friend Safari has?

Does anyone have a Pokemon with PokeRus and Mewtwonite Y up for trading? I'm playing on a Japanese 3DS, so I can offer some Japanese Dittos if you want to try on the Masuda method or a Mewtwonite X for the Y. Or is it based on language?

Last edited:

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Okay, let's make this clear guys:

The girl in the Hotel Richissime room listening to the elevator IS NOT THE GHOST GIRL FROM THE FIGHTING DOJO BUILDING!!

She's just a random Hex Maniac who likes to listen to the elevator. Gah! It's not hard to understand! If she was meant to be the ghost girl she would have dissapeared. And possible appear in more than two spots!

Or at LEAST be scary.

It's friggin' annoying how people mix up the two. It's not like ghosts in previous games didn't use the sprites of regular trainers. Did anyone mistook a Lass for the bridge ghost of Unova?! There's a bunch of Hex Maniac that appear from that point on! Are you gonna tell me she also sells you Moo Moo Milk?

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts