Pokemon Stadium Finally Coming To Nintendo Switch Online

Staff member
<p>Nintendo promised Pokemon Stadium for their Nintendo Switch Online service quite a while ago. It’s only now that we’re finally hearing about a date for its arrival. Pokemon Stadium is coming around the middle of next week.</p>

Pokemon Stadium is now available on Nintendo Switch Online, which makes me very happy. While the battles are more difficult than in the Game Boy games, the challenge is what makes Stadium so enjoyable to play. And who knows, maybe Nintendo will surprise us after all with a way to access our Game Boy Pokemon! It's difficult to believe Pokemon Stadium debuted on the N64 over two decades ago. After spending countless hours beating all the cups and discovering every secret, I'm curious to see how the game performs on Nintendo Switch Online. Those who have never played it should be warned that it is not for the faint of heart.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
The best Pokémon game to play with friends, glad it's not much longer to wait, and hoping Pokémon Stadium 2 doesn't take too long! I used to enjoy this as a kid until my GB stopped working. I'm glad I'll be able to play it again.

Why so down tonight?
This was a complete surprise and never thought this game will make a comeback because its kinda old, and I can't wait to return to Pokemon Stadium when it launches on Nintendo Switch Online next week.

Its a Bummer I cannot transfer my old progress for this game, I will have to start from scratch.

Announcements like this makes me feel that buying a Nintendo Switch is one of the best decisions I made last Christmas.

DJ

Its a Bummer I cannot transfer my old progress for this game, I will have to start from scratch.
Sorry about this, You cannot contact the support to see if they can help in this and I hope they can because it will be hard to start from scratch again.

Announcements like this makes me feel that buying a Nintendo Switch is one of the best decisions I made last Christmas.
It Surely is and we can expect more good news coming our way.

As of my last update in January 2022, there hasn't been any official announcement from Nintendo regarding the addition of Pokemon Stadium to the Nintendo Switch Online service. While fans have expressed interest in seeing classic Pokemon Stadium games available on the platform, Nintendo typically keeps information about new additions to their online service under wraps until they are ready to make an official announcement. It's essential to wait for confirmation from Nintendo or official sources before getting too excited about such news. Keep an eye on official Nintendo channels for any updates or announcements regarding new additions to Nintendo Switch Online.