Resident Precureologist
As I did before the holiday break, I invite you all to watch/join my IRC pokemon game using the Monsters and Other Childish Things system.

Time is 7:30 Eastern Friday Nights
Locations irc2.magicstar.net, #MOCTPokemon
What has happened thus far: In an adventure with shades of Guyver, Kamen Rider Double, and of course, Pokemon, three trainers, armed with henshin devices and their own pokemon have been fighting against an organization that creates human-pokemon hybrids.

In the Kanto region, the team: Conan Phillips, Esper Para and Vince Forge, with a few others, have done the following: uncovered a cure for the "Manticore" transformations, assaulted three Manticore factories with their transformation devices turning them into Flashform Sentai Pokemonger. They freed the First ever Articuno from captivity, and defended the Porygon firewall protecting Kanto from sentient viruses.
Now, however, they are in the Johto region. Things are far different here. Manticore Inc owns the region, due to rebuilding it after an 8.3 quake.
The Gym Leaders are in collusion with former Team Rocket members to bring down Manticore. And all the while, the experiments of Manticore have invoked the ire of Arceus, who has broken through three of the nine pillars guarding reality. Should he get all the way through, Arceus will start the earth over from count zero.

If this sounds interesting to you, come to the IRC room and we can talk about character creation.