min snopp är gul
I don't know if it's against the rules to post ROMs, so I will just avoid it.
However, I have a temporary solution for the no exp thing.

02233E2C 03E70032
This AR code will give you rare candies, however you have to make your Pokemon hold it and then take it bag to be able to use it. It's better than nothing. Just grind and use rare candies.

It's over 8,000!
Good thinking. I don't like the EV attachment these days. There's no point to rare candies, but back when the first games came out, it was great for Gyarados after a Magikarp was in the Daycare.

Raxbait: Hip
I like how the names of the badges are simple to remember :)

Also, 8 pokemon at once? F-yeah!

My excitement for this has skyrocketed.

Ultraman Saga wants you
having those three gym leaders would be a great idea if it was for the last badge..
having them too early really makes it more irrelevant since it would be kinda easy :S

It's over 8,000!
They're in the beginning. It's like when your rival takes a Pokemon that is going to be more effective against your Pokemon. They change to suit yours.

min snopp är gul
having those three gym leaders would be a great idea if it was for the last badge..
having them too early really makes it more irrelevant since it would be kinda easy :S

It makes it harder. The gym leader you get has a super effective type. If it was the last badge, chances are that you've caught a Pokemon that beats fire or whatever you got easily.

Also, if you want to go the easy route, choose the water starter and catch a flying type. Flying type is super effective against grass.

min snopp är gul
Just fought the first gym leader and lost...
He's fairly hard. His Razor Leaf OHKO'd my Mijumaru. Poddo the fire leader is kind of funny. Since I chose the water starter he doesn't get to fight and says "Man, I wanted to get wild!"

Aronbafon
I can't wait to give it a shot, but I'm waiting for a ROM patch that'll fix the exp issues.

It'll probably show up soon.