Mine is working just fine. I got a regenerator tangela with a bad nature. I'll go again and see if I can win a vulpix.

VAMOLA!
I got a Taillow with Scrappy from Dreamworld. Now I got a bird that can deal damages to Ghost Pokemon with normal move from onward. :thumbs:

Matrix of Leadership
Picked this up last week, Pokemon White, and it's amazing. Plain and simple for me.

Is there a way to transfer more than one dream pokemon out of the dreams at a time?

Last edited:
Not that I know of. I think the extra slot is for when they do giveaways. Like the eeveelution give away.

How do you you do the eevee thing? I heard about it but nothing happening.

Also if anyone wants to come to my dreamworld island my name is the same as it is here just all one word. HiddenMasta

How do you you do the eevee thing? I heard about it but nothing happening.

Also if anyone wants to come to my dreamworld island my name is the same as it is here just all one word. HiddenMasta
Check the main website for dreamworld. But it says the game to win eevees is ending and we're probably gonna see it given away in May.
I won an Espeon because it has the best ability. Hope it's female.
http://en.pokemon-gl.com/information/?infoto=121

Yeaaa I think I messed up. When you won the eevee evo were you just suppose to wake up your pokemon to transfer it? Cause if so I think I mess up. I went online to the dream world game, didn't see any Flareon so I figured I didn't get it. So I went to catch another pokemon(Bellspourt) in the Dreamworld when I went to wake up my Pokemon it said I hadn't collected my old dream remnants and if I wanted to pass on that and get my new ones(Bellspourt) I clicked yes but right after that I realized they might of been talking about the Flareon....

Yeaaa I think I messed up. When you won the eevee evo were you just suppose to wake up your pokemon to transfer it? Cause if so I think I mess up. I went online to the dream world game, didn't see any Flareon so I figured I didn't get it. So I went to catch another pokemon(Bellspourt) in the Dreamworld when I went to wake up my Pokemon it said I hadn't collected my old dream remnants and if I wanted to pass on that and get my new ones(Bellspourt) I clicked yes but right after that I realized they might of been talking about the Flareon....
uh if you play the game you get to choose to keep the eevee you befriended. You have to beat all four levels though. Once chosen they'll send it out at a later date.

The Passing Through Crisis
I'm having a hard time with the Global Link thingy... it keeps saying that the game sync ID I got is incorrect but yet I've entered what was displayed.... so what am I doing wrong?