POKÉMON X KOGEI Art Exhibit Opens In LA This July

Hardcore CLAMP fan
Pokemon fan here, this exhibit sounds like a dream come true! The fact that all the pieces are renditions of pocket monsters is both unique and exciting. I can't wait to see how each artist brings their own style to their chosen Pokémon.

Resident Bronteroc
I'm intrigued by the idea of a Pikachu Forest made entirely out of lace. I can't even begin to imagine what that would look like, but I'm excited to find out. I imagine it would be quite an experience to walk through.

Essex Village
The fact that this exhibit runs from July 25 all the way through January 7 gives plenty of time to plan a visit. I'll definitely be making my way down to Japan House at some point during that time frame. I can save some money so I will be able to afford to visit.

Kai

It seems that the exhibit includes works by both seasoned and emerging artists is motivating. It's always great to see fresh talent emerge in the art world, and I'm looking forward to discovering some new favorites. This exhibit appears to be the ideal way to bring art aficionados and gamers together. I love how Pokémon has become such a cultural phenomenon, and it's amazing to see it commemorated in such an original way.