Playstation 4 or Xbox One

It's a difficult choice for me. Although I have already pre-ordered both the consoles, I think I like PS4 better. Simply because, they seem to care about gamers and listen to the feedback. It seems as though Sony has definitely learnt lessons from their past mistakes. Now they are keen to win back all the gamers they lost to Xbox, and so far, they have been pretty successful at it.

The Xbox One is probably my least favourite of the new gaming platforms. I was absolutely disgusted by the things they were trying to impose during the announcement and E3, and although I know they've gone back on the policies, to me the damage has already been done. Also, even if that hadn't happened I still generally prefer the Japanese market to the American so the games on Sony and Nintendo platforms usually appeal to me more than Microsoft's.

Having said that, I'm not totally sold on PS4 either. I'm mainly looking out for titles that I might be interested in (perhaps a new Persona) :p but there isn't really anything at this stage. I guess it will be just Wii U and PC for me for a little while.

As an old sony fan, been using playstation since 1996, I'm going to go with the playstation 4, but if I was to ignore my personal preference I would probably still stick to the ps4, price announced is lower, better set of exclusive series (GoW, Last of Us, Uncharted, Killzone, Gran Turismo, Infamous, Singstar), the so called and discussed "not needed to be online all the time to play" and the "no borrow games policy" make me prefer the playstation 4 way before even thinking about buying a xbox one, and as we all know, the future of all tech is indeed in the social media connection, which at the moment is plenty good looking regarding the playstation 4, at least if their presentation was an actual "to be available" set of features.

I wish I could say Xbox one. I like everything about Microsofts products better. Xbox one has a better streaming partnership, and I prefer their controller. However, I don't like the recent direction that Microsoft has taken the Xbone, so unless they do a drastic flip and have some awesome exclusives, I will be getting the PS4.

I wish I could say Xbox one. I like everything about Microsofts products better. Xbox one has a better streaming partnership, and I prefer their controller. However, I don't like the recent direction that Microsoft has taken the Xbone, so unless they do a drastic flip and have some awesome exclusives, I will be getting the PS4.

What you are implying is, you didn't like the reversal of one of the most bizarre DRM policies of all time. You didn't like when they conceded that indies can self publish? I mean, there are still a lot of things Microsoft needs to fix, like 24 by 7 kinect snooping in on you, but let' face it, they have revised most of their obnoxious policies for good now, haven't they? I don't know why you didn't like the recent changes that Microsoft introduced.

I just voted for the PS4 and was shocked to see that nobody voted for the XbOne. Does nobody trust Microsoft anymore? Anyway, I like the PS4 because it reportedly much powerful hardware as compared to the Xbone and it will be a lot cheaper. Also, I like the way that the PS4 has taken the gaming route. Xbone does not know where its going. I don't like that.

Wow, not one single vote for the Xbox One yet, but you put me in a very tough position. If there was a "Not Sure" option, I would surely choose that. With the amount of good news that Microsoft has put out recently, Xbox One wouldn't be a bad choice. They added headset compatibility with current-gen (Xbox 360) with the Xbox One, in my opinion, they have better exclusives, GPU overclock, and a handful more.

Then again, PS4 hasn't made any bad announcement since they first showed off the console at E3 other than the Vita announcement where it's not fully designed to be a controller, but other than that, it's looking very good for PS4 considering it went 9-0 on this poll.