Planet Of The Apes Director Talks New Trailer

Todd Black submitted a new blog post

Planet Of The Apes Director Talks New Trailer

apesgallery-1200x567.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I thought Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was miles ahead of Rise and one of the best movies of the year. Hopefully this one stays at the same level.

Also curious to see whether this wraps up a trilogy arc, or if more films continue to link up with the original Planet of the Apes film.

According to the story line shown in the blog this movie is going to be one the best movies I have watched in a while. I hope it is equal or exceeds my expections since I really love the first ones.

I can't wait to see the further interactions the apes will have with the humans, that will definately be beautiful. The mystery girl must do a great job to keep up with the excellence of the movie.

I never watched the Planet of the Apes yet and I've been hearing people saying that it was a great movie. I doubt it at first since I wasn't really a fan and when they released the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, I wasn't thrilled at all. My hubby then told me to watch it since he likes the first two movies and so we did. Right after watching the film, I was convinced to watch the first two and I wasn't disappointed.

Now I have seen the new trailer of War for the Planet of the Apes and it's mind blowing. I can't wait to watch it! I agree with the comments here and that I hope that it will be as great as the first ones released :D