My display room is so cluttered with crap, half of my collection it can't be displayed, half that is on display can't be seen because the shelves are crammed so darn full. I decided to pack it all up, because we might be moving in a few months, but if not, I can reorganize the display room, and start a rotation of my stuff, only displaying what I actually have room for.

I decided to take some pictures before I boxed it all up. click for larger images.

GI Joe and Star Wars
I have a near complete collection of GI Joe Sigma 6 figures and quite a few 4" Joes (probably need to sell these someday), and about 20 of them on display. :(

Batman Family Build-A-scene Statue

JLA Build-A-Scene Statue & Harley Quinn Cover Girls statue

DC Girls shelf: Ame-Comi, Women of the DCU Univers Busts, PAK (forgot to put Catwoman back on the shelf after her photoshoot)

Transformers: Optimus Prime

More Optimus Prime and Custom Magnus that needs a spot on the UM Shelf

Ultra Magnus, Annihilus I need to sell, and MP Prime that needs to find a spot on one of the Prime shelves. Forgot to put FOC Magnus on the shelf.

Most of my TF Classics/Universe/Generations figures. There's a few others on a shelf that couldn't really be photo-ed at the time.

The rest of the Big TFS that don't fit in the shelves. And a Borg cube with no place else to be.

Master Replicas mini lightsabers. And TFs that didn't fit on the TF shelves.

Skywarp and Ramjet, and other purple/black TFs.

Starscream, Thrust, Dirge and a few misc that got shoved here because there was no room elsewhere.

I'm going to be pruning my Transformers collection as I pack them away, cuz I just have too many, especially with things like the Seekers, sometimes I haev 6 repaints of pretty much the same thing.

Hellboy, and Buffy.

Neca Predators, Aliens, Terminators

MOTUC part 1 - due to crappy lighting in the room it's hard to see King Randor, He-Ro and Count Marzo in the back.

MOTUC part 2 (forgot to put up She-Ra) and WoW part 1, which again, because of the crappy lighting, you can't see any of the back row.

World of Warcraft

Dragons and misc

And finally on to Toku.

Kuuga & Kiva shelf - will be spread over two shelves in the future, so you can actually see them all.

SHF & SIC Den-O shelf - ditto

Fourze & OOO Shoulda taken this picture before selling the OCCs. Need to start hunting down the SHF OOO combos now.

And if my Mandarake order from last night goes through, SHF Meteor, Meteor Storm and Meteorstar will be joining them (in storage) in a few weeks.

These shelves I've managed to keep a little more well laid out.

My Gokaiger shelf is sadly lacking a couple Figuarts

Shinkenger shelf isn't so much

Souchaku Henshin Mirror Monsters

SHF Ryuki, poor Metalgelas, all alone in the corner without Gai. :(

Agito

Kabuto

Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger & Official Guest Riders

Accel

Kamen Rider W

Fang Joker

The most hardboiled of Riders, Skull

Once I've packed most of this stuff away, and cleared off the floor of the room, then I can take pics of the stuff I missed the first time around:
Few more Star Wars statues and busts
Star Wars vehicles
Lightsabers
Batman Hot Wheels collection
Lord of the Rings
Star Trek Figures & Ships
Swords
Maybe my comics and misc memorabilia books

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
O_O

Damn, what a collection you have! Impressive.

闇 戦士
Gotta give you your props man! Crammed or not your collection is awesome!:thumbs:

Glamador hopes to one day have such a collection. Probably not for a while though. Did you paint your Figurise Doubles yourself? I'm having a ***** of a time with the little swirls on the chest/bracers/anklets.

Glamador hopes to one day have such a collection. Probably not for a while though. Did you paint your Figurise Doubles yourself? I'm having a ***** of a time with the little swirls on the chest/bracers/anklets.

Thanks, it did take me quite a while to accumulate all that crap. I've been heavily focused on toy collecting since early 2005.

I did paint them myself. But I didn't paint any swirls. I only did the outer edges that I could get with a regular tip paint marker. I did use a toothpick to push the stickers into the molded details though, and that made a huge difference.

I also did some panel lining with a very fine tip sharpie (since replaced with an actual Gundam panel line marker)