Pickups and Cancellations for the 2010-2011 Television Season

Banned
So glad that Heroes finally gone. It went downhill after season one. I mean, in season two, of course.

But I'll be more than happy to pick it up for DVD.

I'm not surprised that Heroes got cancelled, it lost it's luster after the 1st season. And it didn't help that the writers strike doomed the 2nd season and from then on, it was nothing but crap.

So glad that Heroes finally gone. It went downhill after season one. I mean, in season two, of course.

Should I still even bother checking it out through rentals? I've never watched one whole episode of that show.

The Simpsons is definitely coming back. I swear, there's no stopping that show. I'm sure all three CSIs and Ghost Whisperer will be returning, but I wonder just how many more years those could possibly last. Especially the latter.

CBS reveals their schedule tomorrow, but they've already given a list of the shows to which they've given the boot. Those shows would be "The New Adventures of Old Christine", "Gary Unmarried", "Cold Case", "Miami Medical", "Accidentally on Purpose", "Numb3rs", and "GHOST WHISPERER".

I hope like hell the upcoming Ghost Whisperer season finale won't end on a cliffhanger. I'm sure there will be a conclusion to the whole Shadows thing, but I just don't want something tacked on to the tail end of the episode that would leave us thirsting for more. That happened in the third season finale, I believe, and that was actually the episode that kept me watching on a regular basis.

The Friday night shows on Fox and NBC don't interest me, and I doubt the CW's Friday line-up will either. (They may have Smallville, but I'd have to rent DVDs to catch up.) So I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if CBS might have a treat for me for Friday nights come fall. Actually there's a rumor that one of the CSIs might be moved to Friday nights. I didn't know this before, but CSI: Crime Scene Investigation was originally a Friday night show during the first half of its first season.

"Ghost Whisperer" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine" are CBS shows co-owned by ABC. So perhaps they could get picked up by ABC and show them on their station sometime. Though I won't be so bummed if Ghost Whisperer doesn't get salvaged, as long as its season finale could somewhat pass for a series finale.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I used to like Heroes, but then after season 2, it has been really lame and stupid. I'm glad it has been canceled. Really....