Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
OMG, why would you spent so much money on a smartphone?

I, like yourself, got my first smartphone a little over one year ago. I was offered to get it for free from the phone company if I signed a two-year contract with them. I accepted the offer. When I did research, I found out my smartphone costs around $90. It's still a nice smartphone, it works well and it suits me fine. I can play video games on it, use Viber, Messenger, it has a nice camera, etc. What more can one want from a smartphone?

Seriously, that amount of over $1000 is very crazy but do you know the most funny part, people do buy such products even more than 1 and just use it to brag. Over here in Nigeria, girls don't take lightly with guys that uses iPhone. They would do absolutely anything to hook up with such guys in order to possibly get an iPhone of their own.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
If you have the money, why not ? You get what you pay for. Although I can't say I would pay that much for a smartphone either.

Yeah, I agree with you on this in a way and the reason is that money is meant to be spent if it's in abundance at one's disposal and access. But if not, it's better to wise on things one desire to spend his or hard earned money on.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I needed an iPhone to work online, as certain companies require iPhones. I have to say I have earned that value a few times with online work, and the fact I can game in it, it's just an extra. :)

But I hope you know that android phones gives more freedom to gaming than iPhone? There are certain games one cannot play on iPhone but can play very well using android phone device. Although I'm glad that you are enjoying your gaming experience with your iPhone.

Yeah, Android certainly has more apps, but iOS is picking up really fast. At the same time, I can play on the computer, so gambling on the phone was more of an extra than a goal.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yeah, Android certainly has more apps, but iOS is picking up really fast. At the same time, I can play on the computer, so gambling on the phone was more of an extra than a goal.

The apple company have no choice other than to up their game with bringing their products accessibility to some applications and games to that of android phones because it's one way to ensuring keeping their old patronizers and added new ones to it as well.

It's been like that since day one, Microsoft against Apple, but meanwhile Google got in between. I think we are the ones that benefit the most, as consumers have a wider variety of options.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It's been like that since day one, Microsoft against Apple, but meanwhile Google got in between. I think we are the ones that benefit the most, as consumers have a wider variety of options.

Damn right we the users benefit from the wide range of varieties available for us to choose from but invariably the producers also benefit because they never offer the products for free. Some wouldn't mind selling their products at very high cost because it has good specs. Take for instance Gionee A1, it's cost at over $300.

I think some bad experience may come in once in a while. You can make sure to properly invest your time and instead of being on the phone. You have to some of the time pay attention to the real life details. That seems to be working for many. I have also slowed down on social network.

Damn right we the users benefit from the wide range of varieties available for us to choose from but invariably the producers also benefit because they never offer the products for free. Some wouldn't mind selling their products at very high cost because it has good specs. Take for instance Gionee A1, it's cost at over $300.

Companies just sell at the prices the consumer is willing to buy. On the other end, I've also bought a low-end Android and it was a waste of money, as that Wiko was the worst phone I've seen in my life!

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think some bad experience may come in once in a while. You can make sure to properly invest your time and instead of being on the phone. You have to some of the time pay attention to the real life details. That seems to be working for many. I have also slowed down on social network.

I completely agree with you on this, as long as we are alive and still kicking, accidents are bound to happen, there is not like living 100% accidents free. Even when you think that you are being too careful, something might make you slip and it's fall you go on the floor with your gaming device in your hand completely smashed.