Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

This is by far the craziest experience I have ever had gaming with my my android phone. It was last night after coming back from playing football (soccer), when I got home and wanted to fix up bathing water while playing with one hand but suddenly the damn phone slipped through my hand and fell into the bucket of water.

Luckily for me, the phone had a glass screen protector and a solid pack that prevented the water from entering inside the control panel of the phone, because had it entered there, everything would be over for the phone. I reacted fast reaching into the bucket, remove the phone and opened it up immediately. After some hours, I coupled it back and put it back on and everything was normal. I simply thanked my stars.

My advice is don't game when you want to take your bath and with a bucket of water nearby.

What was this bucket of water doing there? Don't you take a shower?

Once I dropped my phone into the toilet. But it was the one of those old-style dumb phones. I got it out, I dried it for a whole day and it was as good as new. Talk about the advantages of dumb phones! :D

It's actually a new trend today actually. Most people now do it, as you said probably used to replace magazines. People tend to relax surfing the internet while doing their toilet business, only that it comes with a high price when you get sloppy with being careful on how to you handle the phone.

Yeah, lol, time changes. Either cases, I think mobile phones and new techs are pretty cool, but they are expensive too, so we really need to pay attention not to damage them.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think the phone into the water is worst condition. The more expensive game you have the more harder for you to make use of the phone. I don't know how hard it can be for some of us to get back phone. I personally find it a bit harder to make use of it. So depending on that it can be different.

It's just a share of luck that prevents one's phone from complete damage when it hits the water. It's said that use of rice to take care of it works but believe me, the extent of the water penateration is the major deciding factor in getting such phone fixed or dumped.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
What was this bucket of water doing there? Don't you take a shower?

Once I dropped my phone into the toilet. But it was the one of those old-style dumb phones. I got it out, I dried it for a whole day and it was as good as new. Talk about the advantages of dumb phones! :D

Haha, luckily for you, it was old dumb phone that you experienced such with. Mine happened to be my dear smartphone - Camon 8, and I keep thanking my stars that I still had luck on my side. I was trying to fix up my bath water and the crazy phone slipped off my hands and headed straight into the bucket.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yeah, lol, time changes. Either cases, I think mobile phones and new techs are pretty cool, but they are expensive too, so we really need to pay attention not to damage them.

I'm telling you honestly my dear, the cost of new good quality phones in the market is daunting lately and I never had any kind of budget mapped out for phone expenses as of late, which is why I'm really happy for not losing this phone in situations like this.

It's crazy yeah. I bought my first smartphone a little over one year ago, and old iPhone model, and even so it's was around $400, so it's really expensive. The most recent models go over $1000!

It's crazy yeah. I bought my first smartphone a little over one year ago, and old iPhone model, and even so it's was around $400, so it's really expensive. The most recent models go over $1000!

OMG, why would you spent so much money on a smartphone?

I, like yourself, got my first smartphone a little over one year ago. I was offered to get it for free from the phone company if I signed a two-year contract with them. I accepted the offer. When I did research, I found out my smartphone costs around $90. It's still a nice smartphone, it works well and it suits me fine. I can play video games on it, use Viber, Messenger, it has a nice camera, etc. What more can one want from a smartphone?

If you have the money, why not ? You get what you pay for. Although I can't say I would pay that much for a smartphone either.

OMG, why would you spent so much money on a smartphone?

I, like yourself, got my first smartphone a little over one year ago. I was offered to get it for free from the phone company if I signed a two-year contract with them. I accepted the offer. When I did research, I found out my smartphone costs around $90. It's still a nice smartphone, it works well and it suits me fine. I can play video games on it, use Viber, Messenger, it has a nice camera, etc. What more can one want from a smartphone?

I needed an iPhone to work online, as certain companies require iPhones. I have to say I have earned that value a few times with online work, and the fact I can game in it, it's just an extra. :)

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

iPhone happens to be among the most expensive mobile devices available on the planet today. Personally, I haven't ever considered or thinking of buying iPhone products because I believe that amount in the excess of $1000 can help feed a lot of less privileged people. So therefore, instead of wasting that cash on an ordinary phone, I would use it to sponsor visiting the motherless babies home.