Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Companies just sell at the prices the consumer is willing to buy. On the other end, I've also bought a low-end Android and it was a waste of money, as that Wiko was the worst phone I've seen in my life!

Personally, I wouldn't buy any android phone device that I'm not familiar with. That's just bad purchase the way I see it. I make sure to get at least a device that has a brand new which I'm sure people have good reviews about and not just something one China kid used as project and it got shifted down to us.

This happened to me too but it was not that big of a deal cause all I had to do was take it apart and let it dry for a few hours and everything went back to normal.

You are quite fortunate because not every single person who experienced such encounter gets lucky with their device still being functional. It's said that putting the device inside rice helps to dry the water off the phone and stop it from spoiling.

I completely agree with you on this, as long as we are alive and still kicking, accidents are bound to happen, there is not like living 100% accidents free. Even when you think that you are being too careful, something might make you slip and it's fall you go on the floor with your gaming device in your hand completely smashed.
Yes we can't skip things such like that. And we are bound to make such issues. You can see that some of the time having experience takes time in that case. I know that I have made similar errors.

I just had my android phone screen smashed by falling into the gutter as I was holding it and trying to pee with a game on. But fortunately, I had glass screen protector over the screen. So it's only the glass protector that damaged and my device is still functioning well.

I think some of the cheap android phones are bound to fail. but imagine if this was apple. as they are also easy to break despite having high cost. So it all depends on how people choose the price to be there.