Phantom School: 2022 Fantasy Web Drama on Viki

Administrator
<p>In “Phantom School”, evil beings that feed on human desires are called phantoms. These supernatural beings are captured by phantom hunters, then sealed in beads, and kept in an underground depository. </p>

I think "Phantom School" sounds like an exciting journey into the mysterious realm! The notion of phantoms infiltrating the human realm, as well as the intrigue of determining who got into the vault, has me captivated already. I'm particularly captivated by Kang Yu Na's experience as a novice hunter thrown into this high-risk operation. The sense of mystery behind Choi Gi Wu's careful monitoring provides an extra depth of suspense. Count me in on this fascinating excursion!

Ah, "Phantom School," what a nostalgic trip down memory lane! The premise of battling supernatural entities within the confines of a high school setting was executed with flair. Lim Sung-kyun's portrayal of Choi Gi Wu was a standout for me, bringing gravitas to the role of the seasoned phantom hunter. While the series did have its moments of cheesiness, it's forgivable considering the target audience.

Kay

"Phantom School" was a mixed bag for me. While the concept of battling phantoms in a high school setting was intriguing, the execution fell short in some aspects. Lim So Eun's performance as Kang Yu Na was a highlight, but the pacing of the storyline left something to be desired. That being said, it still had its moments of excitement and suspense