JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
phantasy_star_online_2_thumb.jpg

Just want to know if there are any PSO2 player here in HJU :D

BTW, Episode 2 is out with four races available to choose now; Human, Cast, Newman, and Deuman.
There's a starting class to choose, but players can change anytime they want.
Game is Japanese language, but there are many (dedicated/ veteran) English players playing and also fan translation is also available (proved to be working!)

Registration process
1st, you have to register a SEGA ID...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210236
The game's only for PC and PSVita atm. Included in the link is the latest installer too

And also the guide for hiragana captcha thingy:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

My IGN is KazukiQZ from Ship 2-Ur :)
Yoroshiku~

Last edited:
Budou though
i was playing PSO2 earlier this year with the english translation patch. got boring because the patch didn't translate all quests so all there was was grinding...

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Which quest?
BTW, all necessary parts seems to got translated already (NPC, general menu and button, Story EP1 and blue tablets). And there's also item translation which been updated regularly. :D

Max level is 60 and mag level is 175 atm. There are Advanced Quest for level 45+ and Extreme Quest for 55+ (I think)

English release for this game are practically useless now :laugh:

Budou though
don't remember. it's almost a year now since i played the official demo at pax and still no word on the final official release date. sega is pulling a capcom on us

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Do you mean the English demo? People had been raging about that too in PSOW :p

Where do you go to play this? I loved the first PSO, and I've been eagerly awaiting this one. If you could hook me up, I'd love to play with you.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
Last edited: