Hello everyone.
I started a ebay petition because they keep changing their terms of service.
and screwing the sellers like myself in adding even more fees, putting a hold on money for 21 days, and taking the power away from the seller to leave bad feedback for buyers that wont pay for the items you sold them.
I know this is not really a toku issue but I sell toku toys on ebay all the time and we cant afford to pay more fees and lose access to the money so please sign this it will only take 1 minute to sign and it will help sellers in the future if we can get all the signatures needed in 3 months time. thanks guys
Petition link click here

doujin!

thanks for the link, i signed it! im sick of ebay. in the last year we have had 2-3 people just not pay and move on, and ebay told me, 'we do not want to discourage buyers, so we do not allow negative comments anymore.'

wtf???

but it looks like ebay is done, so we gotta hope another service takes its place. they are just a globalizt scumbag company now.

the owner stated, 'i do not want ebay looking like a [yard or garage sale]'

but that is what made ebay amazing! to find other people's 'junk' that you find valuable.

and now toys r us is selling on ebay, which is exactly what ebay wants. they want to be amazon, not a used product seller.

they ruined something i had so much fun on. you cannot even find auctions anymore, all because ebay screws over the sellers.

so i signed the petition, but im just searching around for the next auction house.