Thanks for letting me know about this but I tried to search on Google and found these

Final Fantasy XV system requirements

Minimum:

• Windows 10 w/ DirectX 11
  • 8GB RAM
  • Intel Core i5-2400 (3.15ghz) or AMD FX-6100 (3.3ghz) CPU
  • Geforce GTX760 or equivalent GPU
Recommended:

• 16GB RAM
  • Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4ghz) or AMD FX-8350 (4.0ghz) CPU
  • Nvidia GTX 1060 or equivalent GPU

Not sure it is exact or not?

Actually, it does appear that those may have been the system requirements at one point, but I can't actually find that information on neither the game's Steam page, nor the windows 10 store page. So it may or may not be accurate.
Not sure why they would give that information to a third party site but not put it on Steam. Maybe they withdrawn it at some point, for some reason ?

Actually, it does appear that those may have been the system requirements at one point, but I can't actually find that information on neither the game's Steam page, nor the windows 10 store page. So it may or may not be accurate.
Not sure why they would give that information to a third party site but not put it on Steam. Maybe they withdrawn it at some point, for some reason ?
Thanks for your info, to be honest I searched it on Google and I think we can trust a bit more on these infos.
But anyway, 16GB of RAM is very much for me to play this game smoothly as they recommended.

Thanks for your info, to be honest I searched it on Google and I think we can trust a bit more on these infos.
But anyway, 16GB of RAM is very much for me to play this game smoothly as they recommended.
I wouldn't trust the info, but it's your decision and you can do what you want.
BTW, I think more than 12 GB of RAM is still an overkill. I have 8 GB now on my pc, and everything runs smoothly even if the games recommended specs require 16 GB. I guess more RAM is useful if you have a lot of processes/junk running on you PC in the background.

Looking forward to playing the game. I don't have a computer, just a laptop, and the only upgrade I can do is a RAM upgrade. Note to the wise: Don't buy a laptop for gaming. Anyhow, overkill is fine if your computer is compatible for it, it's always good to know that you've got extra power backing you up, and it really depends on usage if you do things over than gaming. Sometimes the bare minimum will get you by by with tweaks to the game settings. When it comes to gaming computers though, it's really about the processor. I'd invest in a good processor, then video card, then RAM. Ram is cheap and affordable nowadays.

A good graphics card is by far the most important hardware to have for pc gaming, not the processor. CPU and RAM are tied in the second place. If you have a weak CPU, it won't be able to properly feed the data to your GPU.
OTOH, if you have too little RAM games will both stutter horribly and frequently crash to the desktop.

The graphics card does really seem to make the biggest difference in terms of what you can tell outright, at least it is for me. Regardless of the right combination all I know is that it is probably time for me to upgrade.

The graphics card does really seem to make the biggest difference in terms of what you can tell outright, at least it is for me. Regardless of the right combination all I know is that it is probably time for me to upgrade.
Graphics card is the most important hardware for a gaming pc, period. Which one do you have ? Maybe you won't need to upgrade, or maybe you'll have to pretty much replace your whole pc.

I really do hope it's not a power hungry game. I do play on my laptop on a 720p screen. Most of the latest games tho I can play on high at 60fps since they're just on 1366x768. But I do hope I'll get to stll play this at least on low - medium settings.

Straight from a Googled website:

Minimum:

• 8GB RAM
  • Intel Core i5-2400 (3.15ghz) or AMD FX-6100 (3.3ghz) CPU
  • Geforce GTX760 or equivalent GPU
Recommended:

• 16GB RAM
  • Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4ghz) or AMD FX-8350 (4.0ghz) CPU
  • Nvidia GTX 1060 or equivalent GPU
So not too bad really. Obviously near recommended is the way to go but I didn't expect a GeforceGTX760 to be minimum.

Those are fake I believe, but we will probably see soon. So far the games steam page only states that the " 64 bit CPU and OS are required " which is a no brainer really.