• 8GB RAM
  • Intel Core i5-2400 (3.15ghz) or AMD FX-6100 (3.3ghz) CPU
  • Geforce GTX760 or equivalent GPU
Recommended:

• Windows 10 w/ DirectX 11
  • 16GB RAM
  • Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4ghz) or AMD FX-8350 (4.0ghz) CPU
  • Nvidia GTX 1060 or equivalent GPU
So not too bad really. Obviously near recommended is the way to go but I didn't expect a GeforceGTX760 to be minimum.
Geforce.com has published the system requirements and they are pretty close to what you wrote there actually:
https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/final-fantasy-xv-windows-edition-benchmark-release-date
As expected, they haven't said anything about which AMD gpus are required so we will have to wait for the devs to publish the info on Steam.

At first it was thought that the game will have a really demanding rig in order to play it, but it turned out that it is not true. You will need a 2 GB VRAM graphics card, a solid i5 processor, 8 GBs of RAM and an astonishing 100 GBs free space on your hard drive. This is just a speculation and we will need to wait for it to release so we can see it's practical uses.

If you check these specs, you can see that not a lot of people are going to pass through. Due to the RAM and the graphics demand. But yeah this is a good game. So indeed worth checking out for those who are into the PC. So it's a good game for those who have such configuration.

At first it was thought that the game will have a really demanding rig in order to play it, but it turned out that it is not true. You will need a 2 GB VRAM graphics card, a solid i5 processor, 8 GBs of RAM and an astonishing 100 GBs free space on your hard drive. This is just a speculation and we will need to wait for it to release so we can see it's practical uses.
I never thought that the game was going to be particularly demanding, so this is more or less what I expected. The required HD space is ridiculous though, they'd better have some stellar textures in there.

If you check these specs, you can see that not a lot of people are going to pass through. Due to the RAM and the graphics demand. But yeah this is a good game. So indeed worth checking out for those who are into the PC. So it's a good game for those who have such configuration.
Graphics card/RAM shortage is only going to screw those that are just now building a pc, or wanting an upgrade. Most gamers already have machines that are at least able to meet minimum requirements.

Graphics card/RAM shortage is only going to screw those that are just now building a pc, or wanting an upgrade. Most gamers already have machines that are at least able to meet minimum requirements.
I fall into category where people need upgrade. I am kind of not sure how the upgrade seems to work on the cheap cost. As of now I am thinking that it may require for me to have more savings for now. That should help me in that case.

You could try to buy used, but that's risky and also pretty expensive these days due to demand by miners.
The best idea would be to save up as much as you can and wait. I don't think they can keep up the prices at current level for too long.

Not even a month later and the prices are even higher now. Damn.
What's worse, FFXV may prove to be pretty demanding. The benchmark was disappointingly unoptimized.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
The truth is that no official system spec information from the game site has been published yet with regards to Final Fantasy XV. My candid advice is for you to chill out and relax, sooner or later the official information would be made a public knowledge and you can get exactly what you need to play Final Fantasy XV.

Official specs were published. Take a look at the game's Steam page.

It tends to be the case where I always think it will be way more demanding than it actually ends up being, but you still want to make sure. I have missed out on enough if my day to not want to underestimate, but that is rare.