PC Over Console?

PC only for some FPS/strategy games, all else goes much better on consoles, I think the console experience is far superior to the one you'll get when playing in the computer, not even mentioning you have to always be checking your requirements for those heavy graphic games that come once in a while, console is definitely my pick here, although I like to having a nice PC to be able to play some MMO's and football manager, aswell as diablo, but for everything else, come to daddy PS3.

Administrator
Staff member
The idea of doing all of my gaming on the same machine I do all of my work on is unappealing to me. I need some separation of work and play. Because of that, I prefer playing on consoles.

I like to play on both Pc and Console, mainly because you can mod
pc games. if a console allowed you to download mods I would defiantly
stick to console. I would rather pay $500 for a new system every generation instead
of $2000 every 3 years for a new pc.

I like to play on the PC. PC offers more variety of games to play. I only play my mobile or console games when I was lazy and just want to lie down.

Same here. I play one console only when I feel like laying down on my couch and shooting someone in face :)

PC for sure, stronger hardware for more advanced gameplay and better graphics. The only thing I would prefer is the ps3/xbox controllers, they are so much nicer than PC game controllers.

PC is really great for rpgs and shooters. You can adjust the mouse sensitivity and remap your keyboard controls on most games. You do have to sit up to play a PC game though, so I've been doing a lot of lazing around playing my 3DS lately. :D The last two weeks of the semester I never feel like doing much productive or anything that requires being upright lol

I played a first person shooter on my uncle's old PC when I was younger. His PC was pretty old, but the game was amazing. I have forgotten what the game is called now that I am older, but it was the first first person shooter that I ever played on a PC and enjoyed. Overall, consoles handle shooting games better in my opinion though.

The PC is great for certain genres. Though, the reason most people buy consoles is because they want the newest game right then. With PC you have to wait for any new game to be ported if it isn't already being released on it.