TV and Film Paws of Fury – Samuel L. Jackson accepted this role….

Super Moderator
Paws of Fury is an underdog story about a hound who lives in a city of cats who cannot fend for themselves. It stars Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Cera. Jackson came from playing the role of a man who got blind because of a cat to playing a cat. he had dun with this project that he proudly promotes it on the trailer.
Paramount Pictures had the budget to throw away so they also had  big names like  Michelle Yeoh, Kylie Kuioka, Mel Brooks, George Takei, Aasif Mandvi, Gabriel Iglesias, Djimon Hounsou,and Cathy Shim joining the fun. The movie is collaboratively directed by Mark Koetsier who is known for Big Hero 6/Kung-fu Panda and Rob Minkoff who directed the original Lion King.
The film have influences of Japanese culture, so it is like Kung-Fu Panda but in Japan instead of China.
Paws of  Fury Official Trailer

Hank...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The Kung Fu Irish Princess
It was originally titled Blazing Samurai! I haven't laughed so hard at an animated movie trailer in a long time. Since I first heard about it several years ago, I've been looking forward to it. So hopefully, it won't disappoint.

This flick is a Blazing Saddles, The Karate Kid, Kung Fu Panda, and Isle of Dogs homage!! That is why it is deserving of a Golden Globe or Academy Award nomination for Best Animated Feature Film in 2023!! Do you agree, fams?

This trailer gives me mixed feelings. It appears to be terrible, yet it has the potential to be fantastic. I'll check it out when it comes out to see whether it's any good.

I've added this movie to my watchlist, with all this review I hope I won't be disappointed.