Parents Television and Media Council are Mad because Disney Plus is adding Marvel Netflix shows

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Our world has so many problems that need more priority, and these overprotective parents are campaigning for the wrong costs. Talk about first-world problems! These Prude overprotective parents should be happy now because Disney listened to their whining. They will turn into Red Panda Kaijus if they keep acting like that.

Reminds me of My mom who covers my eyes when there is kissing on the screen. Parents need to realize kids better will try to know it themselves if you are way too strict to them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Imagine how those Republican Parents will react when they found out She-Hulk is very sexuality active. She sleeps around and she is not ashamed of it.🤪

Reminds me of My mom who covers my eyes when there is kissing on the screen. Parents need to realize kids better will try to know it themselves if you are way too strict to them.
My Mom is like that too. I was so ignorant of sex until I got sex education at school because my mom made me sheltered from the harsh realities of life.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I think I can speak to this since I have been a parent. When it comes to screening content for your kids to view, listen to, or read or play in video games, concerned parents will always be VIGILANT and DILIGENT!

After all, it's their precious child's mind that they are trying to protect. That being said, tech companies have already built “parental blocking tools” to help them with this effort. I think reputable companies like Disney+ are already following the rules by providing content ratings of their programs for parental guidance.

The parents' job is to raise their kids.

The entertainment companies are in business for the money! However, they do recognize their social responsibility and are trying not to expose impressionable kids to “mature content”.

If parents want to write letters expressing their concerns, I'm sure company executives will respectfullly listen and if needed, take the appropriate action.

But the bottom line is: You're the parent. They're your kids. You protect them! It's not the job of company execs to watch over your kids.

Boss of All Bosses
@

cmoneyspinner You seemed Familiar...😉

Parents wanted the companies to censor for them. It is like they are trying to skip parenthood and leaves the responsibility to others.