Throwing Some Justice!
My dad has been clean to this day, but he did drink occasionally before I was born.

My step mom on the other hand, had such a big smoking addiction over the years...which led to her death last year. But investigators think that wasn't the only reason she got lung cancer and I agree on them aswell.

My real mom (who I haven't seen in like 20 years) has always been a big time alcoholic. She always had an obsession with that **** back in the 80's and because of that, I had to suffer physical abuse from her, that's when my dad had to put a stop to that and let the ***** go.

I know for a fact she's still doing it, because last year in May, she left a voice message saying "I want to see the kids Dammit!". Me and my dad were just cracking up, as she was talking like it was the 80's still. :laugh:

So were your parents clean or not?

The World Warrior
My old man was an alcoholic and it finally got the best of him, when he died in '93 from stomach and liver complications.

Some kind of Beast mode
Nah man, My folks have been clean since the day they were born.

Banned
My Mother smokes about half a pack a day.
My Father has a drink now and again, but nowhere near enough to qualify as a alcoholic.

I also used to Smoke around two packs a week before i quit 2 years ago.

Mad Skillz
My mother smokes all the time, she has ever since I was a kid. It's probably the one habit I hate most in her and she really shows no signs of stopping.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
My parents don't drink or smoke. They both used to smoke and drink socially before I was born but not since.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
My mom will have 1 or 2 glasses of wine a day, depending on how the day went, and my dad drinks VERY rarely.

As far as smoking, my dad use to smoke pipes when I was younger, but hasn't since. my mom, on the other hand, has never smoked...AFAIK.