Pac-Man restaurant coming to Chicago

Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a new blog post:

Pac-Man restaurant coming to Chicago

If you've ever wondered what a Power Pellet tastes like, and who hasn't, your best shot at finding out may be coming to Chicago soon.

Namco Entertainment has leased a 40,000 square foot facility, formerly occupied by a Sears, in Woodfield Mall located in the Chicagoland area. The future eatery will go by the name "Level 257," in reference to the Pac-Man arcade game's defacto final level, the famous kill screen.

Says Namco, "Level 257 seeks to explore Pac-Man’s impact upon our society and pop...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I'm very curious to see if this is successful and catches on to have chains all over the country, or if it's going to be a complete bust like it seems like it might. I surely hope it won't though, because I'd love to go there and try their food if it's good!

J

JoshPosh

I think you guys are 30 years too late with this idea. Will Galaga and Frogger make surprise visits? But then again, who knows. Chucky Cheese was a big hit for awhile. Why not Pac Man. I'm sure it will stir some business in the beginning then it will fizzle as time goes by. Does anyone still play Pac Man? Probably just a handful.