Kamen Rider Meta
So I saw Episode Red....

To be honest, I didn't like it too much. And I'm not being a hater. I have thought the Den-O movies have ranged from decent to very good (like Saraba Den-O) but Episode Red...well, if there's a talkback thread, I'll say my thoughts there. But overall, it was just kinda bland.

Eye See You
So I saw Episode Red....

To be honest, I didn't like it too much. And I'm not being a hater. I have thought the Den-O movies have ranged from decent to very good (like Saraba Den-O) but Episode Red...well, if there's a talkback thread, I'll say my thoughts there. But overall, it was just kinda bland.

Doesn't shock me since it's only part 1 of 3. I think the last movie will end up being the best of the 3 anyway.

Altair
I have to agree with garfield15. Episode Red was pretty meh, although since it's the first in a trilogy there's time for it to be redeemed. To me it just felt like an hour long episode.

Not sure if this should be here, but I have a question. Why are there so many Den-O movies? Not complaining, but just wondering. Other Kamen Rider series don't have as many movies as Den-O.

Altair
Not sure if this should be here, but I have a question. Why are there so many Den-O movies? Not complaining, but just wondering. Other Kamen Rider series don't have as many movies as Den-O.
The Japanese love the Imagin and they make money.

Kamen Rider Meta

Because Den-O is really freaking popular in Japan.

Last edited:
私の占いは当たる
Do we want one discussion thread for the Trilogy as a whole or one for each movie?

Do we want one discussion thread for the Trilogy as a whole or one for each movie?

Although based on the reviews available the movies are basically unrelated, I think one thread is enough, considering the lack of posts about it. There will be more after the subs are out, but I don't think it'll lead to an unmanageable thread.