The full title is:
Final Kamen Rider Den-o: The Last Stop. Forever a Climax! The Movie

Sounds like they are going to pull out all of the stops with getting Takeru back in the lead roll and having Yuuichi also appear in a main roll. Cho Den-o was not a good movie to end the series with, so I'm glad we will get one final final final final movie with the entire cast back together for one last time.

On the cast listing from that page it has:

Takeru Satou(Den-o), Doori Sakurada(New Den-o), Yuuichi Nakamura(Zeronos) and Yasufumi Terawaki(New to this movie).

Last edited:
Red Falcon
Since its a Den-O movie and no Den-O movie is ever complete without a Movie-Only rider, i am hoping the new dude is on par with the likes of Gaoh, Yuki and to a lesser extent, Nega Den-O

So, the "Chou Den-O" series really was shelved... but even so we're still getting another Den-O movie? I wonder why they decided to drop the "Chou" name...

I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with the success of Decade's 2 movies.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I like how they reused an image from Final Countdown. "We swear, it's for real this time!"

I want this movie to at least cover the following:

-Another trip back to Toei Eigamura... I mean ancient Japan!
-Momotaros/The Imagin/Everyone appears to die in the trailer, but they all live and the movie ends with the potential for sequels.
-Yet another Evil Rider for the villain
-Yet another new Den-O Form
-Yet another new New Den-O Form
-Yet another case where people say "I wish New Den-O was the main guy and got his own series."
-More Imagin Hijinks expressly designed to send some into a profanity-filled blind rage about how Den-O just won't die and it's destroying the integrity of Kamen Rider just by existing, and argh I hate the world DAMN YOU CHILDREN DAMN YOU ALL
-A Moment of Own(er)age
-Sieg shows up, because, you know, movie
-Continuity-defying cameo action (this is their chance for that ancient Hibiki appearance I wanted last time.)
-Evil Imagin, even though they're all supposed to be retconned or timelocked or however it went
-A totally different Den-Liner interior!
-@#$%-all to do with future Sakurai
-No appearance by Ozaki or Miura...wait, who?
-And I'll probably like it just as much as the others.

Also, Accel shows up for 5 seconds just to drive over somebody.

Lurker
So did Chou Den-O not do well (maybe because what's his face wasn't in there and they made him a kid?)?