Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'm a bit surprised this isn't here, but I've come across a series called Overanalyzed- basically a tri-weekly podcast made by these two guys who do a riff track on Power Rangers. They also have video versions pasted overtop of the actual episodes themselves on Youtube.

First few aren't that great, but with practice they've gotten a hell of a lot better over time.

Currently, there's a new episode of Mighty Morphin' every Monday, of which they've gotten up to season 1, episode 50. Megaforce every Wednesday, of which they've gotten up to episode 5. RPM every Friday, of which they've gotten up to episode 20-21. They also just did the movie this Sunday, but it's not on their channel for legal purposes & is why MMPR episode 50 was delayed until today.

Anyway, I found them by accident a few months back & I thought other people here might like them. Here's a link to part 1 of their most recent Megaforce episode. All episodes since Jan-Feb of this year are in two parts. You can get to their channel Girlsheartgeeks from there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgGGsCGGJU&list=PLkh8D-DYKHE5buO2wVFi_bE3C9F-IXxhN&index=9"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgGGsCGGJU&list=PLkh8D-DYKHE5buO2wVFi_bE3C9F-IXxhN&index=9[/ame]

Since they finally realized how difficult it would be to do a series that is constantly taking massive breaks while you're reviewing/ Overanalyzing/ whatever it, Megaforce has been placed on Hiatus & replaced with Wild Force every Wednesday. First two episodes, Lionheart & Darkness Awakening, are up.

Next month, MMPR season one will finish up & season two will be started. RPM will also be finished early on next month, but they have yet to let on which season is replacing It.

So, the schedule now stands:
MMPR- Mondays
Wild Force- Wednesdays
RPM- Fridays

First off, I apologize to anyone who would've liked to be a part of it & didn't know, but I'd completely forgotten I'd made this thread. Due to the overwhelming number of people trying to tell them which season to do next, the Overanalyzed crew allowed it to come to a vote as to which seasons were to replace MMPR Season 1 & RPM, both of which are ending this week with the MMPR finale, An Oyster Stew, coming out today. The voting ended last week. They've already announced that they will continue MMPR on into season two starting next Monday, however they have yet to say which season won the poll to replace RPM. As per usual, they'll either announce it this Friday, or hold off & make it a surprise next Friday.

So, this week's scedule:

Monday, June 3rd, 2013- MMPR, Season 1, Episode 60: An Oyster Stew
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013- Wild Force, Episode 7: The Bear Necessities
Friday, June 7th, 2013- RPM, Episodes 31-32: Danger & Destiny Pts 1-2

Next Week:

Monday, June 10th, 2013- MMPR, Season 2, Episode 1: The Mutiny, Pt 1
Wednesday, June 12th, 2013- Wild Force, Episode 8: Soul Bird Salvation
Friday, June 14th, 2013- As of yet unnamed series premiere

And the winner is...

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEmrIPfrQ-g&feature=m-ch-fea"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEmrIPfrQ-g&feature=m-ch-fea[/ame]

So, be sure to tune in Fridays, starting June 14th, for all new riffs on Power Rangers Time Force!!!

According to one of theirs' Twitter accounts (and it took me a hell of a long time to figure out what was going on, been confused/ concerned since yesterday) Youtube has attacked the Girlsheartgeeks Channel for Copyright Infringement, even though everything they do is ENTIRELY protected under the canopy of parody without question.

They've promised to return in two weeks. Youtube is full of ****...:redface2: