Outfit 2 trailer Street Fighter 6

Super Moderator
<p>The new “Outfit 2” trailer for Street Fighter 6 evokes nostalgia among fans, particularly those who missed the classic Gi outfits of Ryu and Ken. These returning characters now sport their younger-day appearances. Some fans expressed disappointment with Chun-li and Cammy’s less revealing default costumes, considering their age. However, they now have the option of choosing Delta Red Cammy and Classic Chun-li outfits. Yes Cammy in her Green Leotard and Chun-li on her Chinese dress and brown stockings. They also look younger on their classic outfits.</p>

The Fighting Fanatic
Disappointed with Chun-li and Cammy's less revealing default costumes in Street Fighter 6. I was hoping for a bit more sexiness. But thankfully, their classic outfits are back! It's a relief to see them in their iconic looks from the past. The nostalgia and charm of the '80s are definitely shining through. Can't wait to see them kick some butt in their classic attires!

Bringing you the best of theater
I absolutely adore Marisa's androgynous costume in Street Fighter 6! The butch mommy energy is on point. It's fantastic to see a character breaking gender stereotypes and rocking a masculine white gangster suit and I am digging that Butch realness. It adds a unique and invigorating dynamic to the aesthetics. Kudos to the developers for embracing diversity and giving us a character with such a cool and empowering style! Marisa is definitely going to bring some serious style and attitude to the ring.

Looks can be deceiving
What absolute riot to discover that Manon, the fashion model in Street Fighter 6, is not exactly on the vegan bandwagon. Who would've thought? It's like she's saying, "Fashion first, tofu second!" Breaking those stereotypes that models are anorexic vegans, she's proving that fashionistas can embrace their carnivorous cravings too. I mean, forget kale salads, she's feasting on feathers for that fabulous fierceness. in order to achieve Manon's fierce outfit in Street Fighter 6, a squad of flamingos has gone on strike and unfortunately met their untimely end. Talk about fashion taking a dark turn! It seems Manon's outfit was so fabulous that even flamingos couldn't resist being part of the feathered extravaganza. Bessie sacrificed herself so that Manon could rock those fabulous leather pants in Street Fighter 6. Moo-ve over, fashion emergencies, because apparently, cows are now giving their lives for haute couture!

Ah, the classic Ken costume in Street Fighter 6, bringing back memories of the good old days when Eliza hadn't divorced him yet. You know, with all those NFT apes and crypto investments, it seems like Ken lost more than just a few battles in the financial world. He went from being a wealthy martial artist to a homeless construction worker in no time! Who would've thought that Shoryukens and Hadoukens wouldn't pay the bills? Looks like Ken needs to work on his financial strategies along with his combos. Maybe he can find some spare change in between his special moves!

Well, it seems like in the trailer for Street Fighter 6, Marisa's attack on Lilly with her critical arts super had an unintended side effect. Poor Lilly's height made it look less like a fight and more like some kind of bizarre case of child abuse! I mean, Marisa's towering over her, delivering those powerful blows look like she is beating up a child.

While it's fantastic that Street Fighter 6 is offering free second costumes for all the characters, it would be even more amazing if they continued the trend and provided third and fourth free costumes as well. Let's face it, not everyone can dish out a whole five dollars for a single video game character's outfit. So, here's hoping that the developers keep the generosity going and treat us to some additional free costume goodness in the future! Fingers crossed!

So, Street Fighter 6 will be available on June 2? That's just around the corner! Damn it is tomorrow, I think I will not be eating pizza for a week so I can afford to buy the game.

The returning characters from Street Fighter II in their classic costumes. It's like they've taken a time machine and brought the golden age of Street Fighter back. Guile, Dhalsim, Blanka, Zangief, and E. Honda all looking glorious!

I gotta say, as much as I love Street Fighter 6, my piggy bank isn't exactly overflowing with spare change. So, the fact that they're offering free second costumes is a major win! But let's take it up a notch, shall we? How about some third and fourth free costumes? It's like the ultimate combo deal for our fashion-loving fighters. Let's keep the customization options flowing without draining our wallets.