Oscar Isaac will be playing Solid Snake in live action film

Administrator
Staff member
Before this announcement fans of the Metal Gear Solid Franchise are losing hope. Fans have the feeling there will be no more game under this franchise. It is also because director Hideo Kojima and Konami are not on speaking terms. The cancelation of Silent Hills and upcoming Metal Gear games caused this rift. Konami fired Kojima and which made fans resent Konami. Konami wanted to focus on mobile gaming instead of AAA titles.
Actor Oscar Isaac will be playing Solid Snake in a live-action film. This announcement gave fans a light of hope. The success of the film could lead to Konami making games again. Solid won’t be the first actor fans will have in mind to play Solid Snake because he is Guatemalan American while Snake is an Amalgamation of Caucasian Action stars from the past. Despite that, I believe he can pull off this role with ease.
Metal Gear Solid is a Stealth action game franchise known for its deep philosophical storylines. It is one of those games where even the...

Continue reading...

I hope this one will have a better fate than Resident Evil.

Hello Strangah!
Oscar Isaac is great in Moon Knight so I am sure he can pull off this one. The Boss should be played by either Helen Mirren or Jodie Forster.

Lurker
I want to have high hopes with this but we know the reputation of video game movies and we know how bad Konami is as a company,

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
Raiden will be so controversial for the Woke crowd and Anti Woke
. He is a White Liberian, so he is likely to be race swapped and cause a division to the fanbase.

Finally an Action movie where the villains are not one dimensional. Sniperwolf's boss fight will be great in a movie.