Orphan 2: First Kill, Body doubles made Isabelle Fuhrman a child again

Everything's coming up Milhouse!
Isabelle needs to be choosy with her roles. She is a talented actress and this movie is now beneath her.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
CGI is really a game changer in the entertainment business isn't it? So they did not have to look for another person to play the part in the sequel. They just picked the same person and let them play the part again. I don't know why I feel like that's cheating! LOL.

Please do not Ban Me
I heard Isabella was kneeling in some scenes of the movie so she will look like the size of a child. She was kneeling for hours. That is dedication, she must have fond memories of playing Esther as a child that she decided to reprise the role as an adult.

Kitsune Phantom
Her voice sounds off, she struggles to sound like the herself from the first movie.

Looking for Managers
NO! They DID NOT use CGI at all in 'Orphan: First KIll.' Isabelle Fuhrman herself and the filmmakers used only practical effects. This Donovan person who wrote this is simply a liar. This article is entitled "Orphan's Isabelle Fuhrman Confirms No CGI Was Used To De-Age Her In Prequel" https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/orphan-first-kill-special-effects-uk-20220713 Does this site just let anyone claim anything when they don't no what they are talking about?

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? They NEVER used CGI in this film. The person who wrote this doesn't know what the **** they RE talking about: Look it up FFS and stop just believing the word of some random idiot on the internet! Isabelle Fuhrman confirmed there was NO CGI USED!

They didn't employ "deep fakes" you ignoramus. They used no CGI or anything at all take a look: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/orphan-first-kill-special-effects-uk-20220713. Do you just believe everything you hear on the internet. How amazingly stupid! You're a real moron!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Managers
They didn't use "technology" dumbbell! They used practical effects. child body doubles and camera angles. If you had the brain power to actually do a quick internet search yourself you would have know this. Instead you unquestioningly take the word of some random, uninformed child on the internet who is amazingly uninformed! Read it from Fuhrman's own words dummy! Orphan's Isabelle Fuhrman Confirms No CGI Was Used To De-Age Her In Prequel: Orphan's Isabelle Fuhrman Confirms No CGI Was Used To De-Age Her In Prequel

Looking for Managers
NO CGI WAS USED IN THIS FILM. THIS GUY IS A TOTAL MORON: READ THIS..."Orphan's Isabelle Fuhrman Confirms No CGI Was Used To De-Age Her In Prequel": https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/orphan-first-kill-special-effects-uk-20220713

I found the movie to be passably entertaining, but I'm not sure why it's getting such high marks.
It's just another movie that pits a bad or evil character against someone who is much more repugnant than they are, so while I liked the twist, I also didn't like the movie.
Ester's reason for what she's doing is beyond my comprehension given that there are others with her condition or dwarfs who have a life, some of whom are married with children and have careers.
I'm not sure how she can defend it.
When that twist came in, this appeared and felt more like a budgeted lifetime film.
The image wasn't as fantastic or as terrifying as the first film in the series.
I think the sequel would have had a bigger impact on viewers if it had been released just a year or two after the first movie.
Although the actress may still appear to be the same person she was when she was younger, you can notice that she has aged in many of the close-up pictures.
It is obvious that they ought to have utilized a de-aging method as a result.

Hey, Cynthia! So what I'm trying to figure out is where in the film they actually used CGI. It looks real enough but the girl is older now and the movie is a prequel. So, in those sequences where she looks young even though she's older now, it must be CGI, right? I was confused because how can they de-age an actress who looks young but is actually older. I'm thinking that CGI technology must be amazing because she really looked younger! Thank goodness for CGI! :) :)