Orphan 2: First Kill, Body doubles made Isabelle Fuhrman a child again

Super Moderator
Orphan 2: First Kill uses practical effects to make a former child actress gets to reprise her iconic role. When she was just nine years old, she played the role of the petite serial killer. Now she is a blond 25-year-old with a height of 5’2, but she can reprise the part that puts her on the Hollywood map. Years later, she bagged more iconic roles like Clove from Hunger Games and Alex from The Novice after that role.
Practical effects and camera tricks are used to make her smaller again. They also used the help of a child’s body double and swapped her face with hers. Isabelle Furhman has a career in voice acting, too, so she could sound like a child again. CGI had been use to de-aged but not in this movie where they find ways to use as minimal computer effects as possible.  Netflix Deaged Senior...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
WOW she looks small again! I want to see Meg Ryan in a romcom again, Hope they use same technology to make her 20 again.

Hey I just met you!
Esther is the next demonic child to plague Julia Stiles; Damien from The Omen was first, and now Esther. It's a shame they killed the character off; the most we can hope for is a prequel, assuming this film is a success.

However, since she is re-adopted in the first movie and it took them some time to realize she wasn't a child, won't we already know what happens? If we seen the first movie, we would all know that this family will perish. The main family will appear foolish throughout the entire thing if there isn't some sort of twist. That "Esther" is an adult woman is obvious to ANYONE. Perhaps they lacked the funds to age-regress her, or this won't be the same character from the 2009 version. If so, she will kill everyone and go back to the orphanage, and we all know how this will end. In any case, it's still cool to run into her after so long.

I'm not sure whether you recall the first movie's twist. Esther, however, was a 33-year-old lady posing as a 9-year-old. She might simply be acting younger than nine in this prequel. Or any age.

I don't have high hopes for the special effects because they do a superb job of making her look like a child in several scenes. Then, you can tell that she is older since the scenes just seem ludicrous. It is even more unbelievable as it is a prequel. Instead, they need to have employed deep fake. She appears much too old in this to be plausible.

She doesn't look like a child in this movie, but I actually think that works since it makes it seem as though we are now seeing her in this way because we know her secret. I like that viewpoint because, despite our best efforts, we can no longer picture her as the young girl because only the audience is aware that she is an adult. However, the characters perceive her like we did in the first film. I am excited to see this one after seeing the first one in cinemas.

They better use filters to keep her young because there is a leak a month ago where she looks 30.

That's the glory of love!
OMG, Look at my Username and Avatar, This was my favorite movie of all time and I never thought it will ever have a sequel or prequel.