OPPENHEIMER -The Man behind the atomic bomb

Raccoon City Survivor
<p>Oppenheimer is coming to theaters next year, this coming July 21, 2023. It is the life story of J. Robert Oppenheimer. Who is this man? He is the mastermind behind the weapon that ended World War II. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Atomic Bomb was responsible for the loss of a large number of lives, but it ended the war earlier than it should have. Therefore, more lives were saved as a result. As the Nazis and Imperial Japanese army were resilient, ending their reign of terror did bring peace to the world. Using it as a source of energy, he also discovers more beneficial applications for nuclear power. Consequently, the majority of nuclear power plants exist due to his efforts.</p>

This is your end spammer
I didn't know Cillian Murphy acts now! I always remember him as a rock band vocalist.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Second World War killed a large number of people all over the world. At the time, the threat came from the countries that would later be known as the Axis Powers, namely Japan, Germany, and Italy. J. Robert Oppenheimer made the difficult decision to create the weapon that had the potential to wipe out humanity, another masterpiece from renowned filmmaker Christopher Nolan. To see Robert Oppenheimer's perspective as played by Cillian Murphy is very the most crucial moments in the most well-known chapter in the history of World War II will blow people's minds. This movie will most likely be fantastic, but I'm already anticipating the post-watch depression that it will cause. If you watch this film first, then Grave of the Fireflies, you will be able to understand the events from both perspectives.

It's amazing how, despite having invented the atomic bomb, Oppenheimer still expressed anxiety and fear about what his invention might be used for and what might happen as a result of him realizing people's flaws and what it means to give any of them such a weapon. For this role, Cillian Murphy's expressions on his face will be enough to win him an Oscar.

Wow, that was without a doubt one of the best trailers I've ever heard AND seen. If the trailer accurately captures Oppenheimer's terrible achievement and his internal struggle over it, this will be a fantastic movie experience. I'm excited to see this film because of Nolan and the incredible cast. Any project that Nolan signs his name to gains enormous respect and interest. I have high hopes for this one because it looks incredible and Christopher Nolan has never disappointed me with any of his previous productions.

Trust me
As a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I really hope this fails because Nolan has a negative opinion of Marvel films. Hey, Nolan, your Batman movies are so boring that I wanted to sleep.

It's exciting to see Cillian Murphy play the lead in such a big film because he's a fantastic actor. Without a doubt, this is the most important aspect of his career, and I have no doubt that he will excel in it. His other films, such as Inception, Sunshine, Dunkirk, and 28 Days Later, are all fantastic. Peaky Blinders, the television show in which he appeared, was also a favorite of mine. I haven't seen Josh Hartnett in a major motion picture since Pearl Harbor. It's wonderful to see him resuming his playing.

Never ever heard about J. Robert Oppenheimer and why you said he saved so many lives because he was the destroyer and because of whom things went out of control but still I would like to watch this movie.

Never ever heard about J. Robert Oppenheimer and why you said he saved so many lives because he was the destroyer and because of whom things went out of control but still I would like to watch this movie.
His invention killed many innocent Japanese people but it stopped the War which saved more lives.