I was gonna save this thread after the final episode of Fourze, but.... I can't wait to put it up any longer.

So much for Ophiuchus. I thought the core switch will have some involvement in creating that as the final boss of the show. But I'm guessin' it'll pop out in the crossover movie with Fourze & Wizard.

Does anyone wished Ophiuchus to appear? Somebody put up your suggestions & thoughts of Ophiuchus zodiarts.

If Ophiuchus zodiarts did appear in the crossover movie, it'd be both a rider & horoscope.

Aronbafon
I don't really care for it. I'm honestly happy Fourze only used twelve Horoscopes. Though If it appears they'll probably use it for Fourze's Movie Wars section unless they make it even more fluid than Megamax (The Movie Wars have gotten more fluid for each year)

I can't recall any suggestion that Ophiuchus has ever been more than a fandom idea. OK, Japan is more or less the only country that widely accepts it as a 13th constellation, so there's always a chance they could pull it out as a movie core series monster after destroying all the other 12. But I've never seen a rumour that it was intended to be in the show at any point. I've no more enthusiam for the concept than for any other constellation, or indeed any other space body. Why not have a Black Hole Zodiart that will consume all? Or a Sol Zodiart because it's the star that controls the Earth? There's lots of possibilities.

Nice post!!
OK, Japan is more or less the only country that widely accepts it as a 13th constellation, so there's always a chance they could pull it out as a movie core series monster after destroying all the other 12.

Sorta true. The idea for a thirteen-sign Zodiac including Ophiuchus (a.k.a. Serpentarius) originates with a British fellow named Walter Berg, who published a book proposing a 13-sign Zodiac in 1995. The book was translated for release in Japan in 1996, and it became popular enough there to have an impact on contemporary pop culture.

I imagine Fourze didn't use Ophiuchus because either a) they're saving something for Fourze's Movie Wars appearance or b) it was hard to figure out how to design visuals for it, as Ophiuchus does not yet have a widely-accepted astrological symbol. Really, it could be both-- if they save Ophiuchus for a movie, they have more time to figure out how to use it.